Chapter 37: Let them Eat Cake

Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, and ice cream cake. Everywhere and anywhere, although I instantly regret taste testing, the twins had now covered each other in pink frosting and cheese cake. It almost made me forget about Vince, almost. I waited until the servers left to get a new cake selection and then pulled Sierra to the side, "I need to talk about the Vince thing, I can't just ignore it."

"Lucy, everything is going to be fine. You just need to tell Damian as soon as you see him tonight. For now just think good thoughts, that's what I'm doing." Sierra shrugged as is it was as simple as that.

"You and I both know it's not that easy," I glance over at the twins who are now giggling and painting their faces with chocolate, cute. "I don't want to lose them."

Sierra grasped my hand and squeezed it, "I promise we will fight this, and we will win."

"I hope you're right." I turn to look wipe the remains of strawberry cheesecake off of Delia's face. According to the twins we found a winner, strawberry cheesecake.

"We should head back now, I want to show you the dresses!" Sierra looked at me with raised brows. "Dresses? I thought you chose a dress, as in singular!"

"I'm really bad at making decisions... so I'm waiting for myself to realize which one is my favorite!" I said this as if it made sense, Sierra was obviously thinking of a million mocking comments, but she never said any, but if the twins hadn't been there... I wouldn't have heard the end of it.