Chapter 7

New chapterrrr!
Have fun <3
Stay safe
Sovara

~~~

Taemin left her room and walked quickly to the living room, where he expected Jonghyun to be. Jinki perked immediately up as he entered, Jonghyun lifted his head as well. "Chae?", he asked, Jinki shook his head, purely out of habit.

Taemin, who of course didn't hear it, just got closer to the blind. "It's Taemin, Jonghyun", Jinki finally realised his mistake and informed him about Taemins presence.

Taemin gently laid his hand on Jonghyuns, telling him that he was there. "Did something happen to Chae?", Jonghyun asked worriedly. Taemin just looked hopelessly at his lips, trying to understand what he was saying.

"Talk slower, Jonghyun, he can't read your lips if you're talking that fast", Jinki helped Taemin. "Oh... Did something happen to my sister?", he repeated, slowly enough for Taemin to understand. He shook his head. "No", Jinki said, Jonghyun relaxed. "Then why are you here, Taemin?", he asked slowly.

Taemin turned frustrated to Jinki, and signed fast at him. "He wants you to follow him", Jinki translated.

Jonghyun grabbed Taemins hand, which caused the deaf to open his mouth in surprise. Jinki looked shocked, as he saw one of the reasons why Taemin couldn't speak. But Jinki quickly hid his shock behind the book he was reading.

Taemin helped Jonghyun up and carefully led him to Chaewons room. "Jonghyun", she said as she saw them coming in. "Chae, is everything okay?", Jonghyun asked, still holding Taemins hand.

"Yes don't worry-", She interrupted herself as she concentrated on signing to Taemin. Bring him to me. Taemin nodded and led Jonghyun, making him sit down next to her, he got an idea of what she wanted to do.

She uncovered her back, showing the two crucial scars. Taemin helped her and took Jonghyuns hand one more time to lead to the scars.

Jonghyun shivered as he felt her cool skin under his fingers. But then he felt something odd. The skin wasn't smooth anymore, it was rough. With pure shock he touched the big scars. "Who did this to you?", he asked, terrified.

The answer didn't make it better. "My mother" He opened his mouth in shock and closed it again after a while. He didn't know what to say.

"I.. just wanted you to feel it..", she then explained. Taemin signed something, so she immediately concentrated on him. Please ask him, if he could show me his wings, he pleaded with an insecure smile.

Chaewon let out a tiny smile and nodded. Everything for him. "Taemin asks if you could show him your wings", she then told her brother. "Don't worry, you wouldn't break anything"

Jonghyun let out a small sigh and then got rid of his shirt. Immediately Chaewon slapped his abs, wich made Jonghyun laugh, and even Taemin grinned, but his eyes were focused on the healthy slits on his back.

So that's what your back also looked like?, Taemin signed to Chaewon and immediately bit his lip as he saw her clenching her teeth. Sorry, I've gone too far, I didn't thought about what.., She laid her hands on his, interrupting him.

It's fine, she then signed. Then she pointed at Jonghyuns back, as the wings broke out of it. With big eyes Taemin watched the white and brown wings spread. They aren't fully white?, Taemin signed confused, which caused Chaewon to laugh.

And that confused Jonghyun as well. "Taemin is confused that your wings aren't white as mine were", she explained to her brother and then signed to Taemin.

Our wings aren't all white, they have all different colors. As example, Jonghyuns are like the one of an hawk, brown and white, while mine were like the ones of a swan.

Taemin got it right away and couldn't stop himself from touching the feathers. Jonghyun firstly flinched at the touch, but relaxed again. Taemins eyes got bigger at how fluffy they were. With big eyes he looked at Chaewon in awe, who had to laugh again.

Again she had to explain to Jonghyun: "He's amazed by the fluffiness of your wings, Jjong" "Tell him that yours were even fluffier and also way more beautiful" She had to smile and then translated to Taemin.

Taemins eyes got even bigger as he saw this. He signed furiously back. These assholes. Now I want to feel your wings!, he pouted, which made Chaewon grin. She stroked shortly through Taemins hair. Maybe one day, she then signed.

This didn't stop Taemin from pouting. Jonghyun let his wings disappear again put on his shirt as well. "Taemin?", he asked, luckily Taemin looked at him in this moment.

The deaf boy tilted his head and laid his hand on Jonghyuns, to show him that he's there. "Could you bring me back?" Even though the older spoke slowly, this time Taemin didn't understand and looked frustratedly at Chaewon. He hated lip reading and wasn't good at it.

He asked if you could bring him back, she translated immediately. Taemin squeezed his hand one time and got up with Jonghyun. They walked out and Taemin led him safely back to Jinki.

As he wanted to go back again, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back to see Jinki. Taemin, let me talk to Chaewon quickly, again completely forgetting he wouldn't hear it anyway.

But Taemin just nodded.

So he was with Jonghyun alone in a room, wishing they could communicate in any way. "Taemin?", Taemin saw Jonghyuns lips forming his name, so he immediately concentrated more.

"Can I see you?" Taemin was utterly confused, but nodded and came closer. He wanted to ask how he was going to see him if he was blind, but of course he couldn't. Frustrated he took Jonghyuns hand.

Jonghyun pointed at his hand, then at Taemin, and the deaf boy immediately got it. He wanted to feel his face. Taemin took both of Jonghyuns hands and laid them gently on his face.

Jonghyuns fingers discovered his face gently and quickly. After a minute he let his hands down. "You're really handsome, Taemin", he said slowly, causing the younger to blush.

He wanted to thank him, but couldn't think of another way than hand signing it. So he did. "He thanks you", informed Chaewons voice suddenly Jonghyun, causing him to startle and jump.

Taemin, who had no idea why Jonghyun flinched, was about to sign Are you okay?, as Chaewon walked in his field of view. Immediately he signed frustratedly to her. It freaks me out, I can't communicate with your brother, but I want to. I want to so bad.

Taemin, I almost couldn't follow, you're too fast, love, Chaewon signed calmly. Taemin blushed at the pet name. Sorry.., he apologised a little embarrassed. It's okay... let's go back to my room, she signed with a small, but worried smile.

Taemin stood up and walked up to Chaewon. He knew something was off, so he tilted his head. In my room, she signed with a small smile. He nodded and followed her, not knowing Jonghyun asked him something.