Chapter 24

Again, I'm so so sorry. I totally forgot (again).. ahh I feel so bad right now. I'm really really sorry.
I hope you still enjoy the chapter.
Stay safe and healthy,
(Also, stream 3D by Jungkook ft Jack Harlow)

~~~

If her situation back then (getting kicked out of heaven) taught her one thing, it was that no one else should go through this anymore. No one deserved that kind of punishment. Not Seonghwa, not her biggest enemy, not even her mother.

That's why she took Seonghwa with her.

When they arrived at home, Jonghyun was sick from worry. When he heard the door, he quickly got up, and in the next moment he felt Chaewon's arms wrap around his shoulders.

"I'm back, Jjongie"

Her soft voice broke through the silence, and Jonghyun couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He held her tight, as tight as he could as he hid his face in her shoulder and cried.

Chaewon just stroke over his back, calming him down again. "Jjongie, everything is fine now... Taemin is here, he's fine, I'm fine, don't worry", she signed along, out of habit.

Jonghyun smiled lightly as he lifted his head. "I know"

Seeing Jonghyuns cloudy eyes gazing through the room without actually seeing anything hurt Seonghwa more than he had thought it would.

At all, seeing the handsome angel in front of him again... Seonghwa didn't know what to do or say. He felt helpless.

Jonghyun suddenly seemed to look directly in Seonghwas eyes, scaring the hell out of him. "Chae... you and Taemin didn't come alone, didn't you? I can feel a third presence. And it's for sure not Jinki or Kibum", Jonghyun asked with a light sigh.

Seonghwa bit his lower lip as Chaewon released from the hug and looked at him. He didn't dare to move, Chaewon sighed. "You're right, Jjongie. But please don't kill him, okay?"

"Why should I..." "Hey Jonghyun...", Seonghwa shyly said, startling the shorter. "Seonghwa?!"

Chaewon couldn't stop herself from laughing; "That was exactly my reaction" Taemin grinned too, understanding everything thanks to Chaewon, who always made sure to sign along.

Jonghyun couldn't decide whether he should hug Seonghwa or punch him. "Chae- what does this mean?" "The counsel banned him down to hell. I'm bringing him home"

"But Chae, he..." "Jonghyun", her voice was soft as she interrupted him. "I know. I know everything he did. I still chose to forgive him, because he couldn't help himself but doing it. Everyone makes terrible decisions when they're jealous", Chaewon defended Seonghwa.

Chaewon sighed. "Taemin decided to forgive him and he was the one who suffered the most under Seonghwas actions. But he forgave him, that's why I did too", she said, causing Taemin to hug her and sign.

Jonghyun shouldn't know that it was Seonghwa who sent the demons.. yet. Chaewon nodded. But he will figure it out sooner or later, that's for sure, she signed, this time Taemin nodded.

"I... would say now, 'I see', but that would obviously be a lie, so... I understand", Jonghyun joked, causing everyone to laugh.

Seonghwa nervously shifted his weight from one leg to the other and back. "God, Seonghwa, why are you nervous? I'm not going to kill you", Jonghyun sighed.

"Chae, could you..?", he then asked, blinking slowly. "He's in front of you, maybe four steps, just straight ahead", she smiled.

Seonghwa watched the shorter come closer. Jonghyun lifted his hand, laying it on Seonghwas shoulder.