Chapter 10

Not my best and favourite chapter, but here ya go :)
Have fun, stay safe, happy holidays
Sovara

~~~

Chaewon was glad to see her old principal again.

Soyeon was excited to see Chaewon again.

As soon as Soyeon and Namjoon arrived, Soyeon noticed the skinny boy who was always staying near her beloved student.

Soyeon hugged Chaewon warmly. "Hello again, Chaewon", she smiled as she released. Chaewon saw Namjoon and Jinki signing, but Taemin still stayed by her side.

Actually, he was clinging onto her arm again. "Who's this, Chaewonie?", Soyeon then asks, looking at Taemin who shyly smiled at her.

"This is my boyfriend, Taemin. He's deaf-mute", Chaewon introduced him proudly, ignoring the weird feeling coming up. Soyeon never had called her 'Chaewonie' before. Soyeons eyes widened a little and she immediately scolds the girl. "Really Chaewon, I expected better from you! You should have told me already!"

Then she calmed down and signed calmly to Taemin. Hello Taemin, I'm Soyeon, nice to meet you. Taemin smiled shyly. Hello, he signed, still clinging onto Chaewon.

Soyeon loved the pair already. So Taemin, she signed. You're watching over her just fine? Did she do something dumb while she was here? Chaewon hides her face in her hands.

Taemin thought and then released from Chaewon's arm. She climbed on a roof once. But ever since I think she got better. Or she's hiding it from me. But I think she's going to do something dumb tomorrow if her brother's best friend doesn't show up, he then signed.

Soyeon was surprised. "You have a brother and a boyfriend? What else do I don't know?" Chaewon looked up. Nothing, she signed, giving Taemin a warning gaze.

Taemin just grinned. But you really have a brother? Where's he?, Soyeon then asked. Chaewon glared at Taemin, he giggled without sound. Now you can go and get him, she signed.

Taemin pouted. And how am I going to do it? How do I even talk to him?, he asked. Well, sweetheart, you can think of that on your own, Chaewon grinned.

I hate you, he signed, pouting even more. No, you love me, Chaewon replied. You're absolutely right, he grinned, Chaewon kissed him shortly. But now go and get him, she signed as she released.

Taemin pouted again and left her side, walking upstairs to Jonghyuns room. He knocked and then opened the door. "Chae?", Jonghyun immediately asked and lifted his head.

No answer, but a light touch on his hand. Taemin.
"Taemin, why are you here?", Jonghyun spoke slowly, Taemin giving his best to lip read and actually understand.

He gently grabbed Jonghyuns hand and pulled a little bit. Jonghyun didn't get it.

While Taemin was struggling to tell Jonghyun what he wants, Chaewon got to speak to Namjoon. Hey, long time no see, she greeted the older.

She met Namjoon at the school, he helped her learning sign language. Namjoon smiled. Hey, you little troublemaker. How's life going?

Chaewon laughed. Fantastic, I found my brother, I have a boyfriend and I'm killing demons, she signed, causing Namjoon to roll his eyes. Dramatic like always, he just commented. How's your bestie, Joon?, Chaewon then asked.

He's pouting because he wasn't allowed to come with me. But like I know him, he's gonna be here by tomorrow. Chaewon facepalmed herself. Jin really was something.