Chapter 13

Hellu guyss,
The next chapter has arrived!
Also Angel pt2 with Jimin, Love Letters by Army and Ateez' new album The World: Outlaw are out!
Go stream <3
Stay safe and have fun,
Sovara

~~~

It was quite hard to climb up there, but they managed it in the best time they could.

The wings flattered more.

Chaewon stood there, Taemin mildly touched her hand. What are you waiting for? Break the glass already!, he then signed, somewhat excited. Chaewon nodded and breathed in shakily.

Then she lifted her hand and punched glass. It splintered immediately in millions of tiny shards and Chaewon protected Taemin from the sharp rain with her whole body, making sure he didn't get injured at all.

Hundreds of shards bored into her skin, but she didn't even flinch. When it was over, she made sure another time that Taemin wasn't hurt. Chaewon! You-

Suddenly Chaewons eyes widened and she opened her mouth to let out a bloodcurdling scream, which Taemin of course didn't hear. Chaewon?, he signed, panicking.

Then he noticed the cause. Snow-white wings now jutted out of her back. His hands were trembling as he took her face in his hands. 'It's over soon', he thought. 'I promise'

Then he kissed her. She kissed back, crying. After a while she released. Thank you, Taemin, she signed, then her look noticed something behind him and her eyes widened.

She immediately pulled him behind her. It was the counsel of the angels. "Chaewon", one angel said as it flew forward. "Don't. Come. Near. Mother", she growled, holding Taemin protectively in her arms.

My mother, she signed. Taemin furrowed his brows furiously, like every time he was angry.

"Who is this human?", her mother asked. "You don't have to know. We're leaving now", she hissed. "No, you're staying where you are", her mother ordered coldly.

Chaewon laughed sarcastically. "As If I'd care about what you say" Taemin. I need the sword. They'll concentrate only on me as soon as I killed one of them., she signed.

Taemin wasn't happy that she had to kill again, but on the other side, he thought, they definitely deserved it. So he gave her the pocket knife. "I was cooperating with you. If you didn't had took my wings and kicked me out of heaven, we wouldn't be here today and I wouldn't enjoy killing each one of you"

The words immediately unfolded their effects. The counsel looked at her in panic, instantly completely forgetting about Taemin. Her wings took a strong beat as she flew up in the air. That was the moment Taemin realised, she hadn't had just one pair of wings.

It were five pairs of beautiful, giant, white wings. Chaewon looked stunning as she rose up in the air. The two swords unfolded their true self, the blades shining deadly in the sun.

The counsel couldn't move as they saw the angel of death rise again. Chaewons cold eyes found the ones of her mother. "The time of this damned counsel is over. You will never hurt an other angel anymore", she growled.

Then she shot through the air, almost too fast to see with the human eyes, but Taemins great vision could take it. She killed three angels with one straw of her sword.

Soon, she was covered in gold blood, and there was no one left but her mother. "I will make you suffer like you did to me and to Taemin", she said with a sadistic smile, making sure, Taemin could lip read her.

"It's all your fault! You took away my wings, you made Jonghyun blind, you were keeping me away from Taemin when these demons were attacking him when he was a kid! You are the reason my boyfriend can't hear and speak anymore! Why did you do this? HE WAS A KID", she screamed, tears suddenly rolling down her cheeks, Taemins eyes widened.