Chapter 15

Aaaand the new chapter has arrived!
Yesterday the notification for Jungkook's new single 'Seven' came and I started crying bcs that's the day I slipped into the fandom.
ㅠㅠ
(Out on July 14th, 1PM Korean time)
Anyways stream House on the Hill from Eric Nam.
Stay safe and have fun w the chapter :>
Sovara

~~~

The next day Chaewon woke up when Taemin on top of her moved. Still half asleep she pulled him close again, but opened her eyes, so she could see it when he signed something at her.

Taemin smiled brightly when he saw her awake. Good morning, he signed lively, way too lively for her. Morning my angel. How is it that you're already up?, she signed.

He shrugged and snuggled into her chest. We have to go to school, he then signed. Chaewon groaned unwillingly. Don't remind me please.

Taemin giggled soundlessly.

He somehow managed to make Chaewon stand up and half an hour later Jinki dropped them off in front of school.

Their teacher was glad to see them again and just smiled at their intertwined hands as they were working on exercises.

As soon as they finished their last exercises, Chaewon signed at Taemin. I definitely did not miss school. Taemin grinned, then answered. Me too, killing angels and demons is definitely more exciting.

That moment the teacher asked them to come upfront. The classroom was already empty. I see, you two are in a relationship? It's so obvious., she signed.

Chaewon flashed a smile at her. Yes. Best decision ever, Taemin answered. Congrats. So I think Chaewon will continue tutoring you after this school year, am I right?, the teacher asked. Completely right, Chaewon answered.

Taemin turned to her and kissed her, not caring about the teacher at all. Chaewon returned the kiss immediately with a tiny smile, the teacher just smiled and then left them.

After a while they released. Let's head home, yea?, Taemin signed. I'm curious about what happened the last days. Chaewon smiled and took Taemins hand.

~~~

As they arrived at Jinkis house -Chaewons home- Jonghyun greeted them. "Where's Jinki?", Chaewon asked her brother. "Still working? I don't know, it's not that I can see"

Chaewon grinned at that joke. "Yea. And Namjoon?", she asked. "Someone called Jin got him. They wanted to go home again", Jonghyun explained, and of course Chaewon was signing his words along.

"Come we're going to my room", she told him, translating it to Taemin at the same time. Chaewon grabbed the two boys at their hands and led them to her room.

As she sat them both down, she got rid of her shirt. Taemin realised what she wanted to do, as Chaewon spread her wings as good as possible, because they were longer than she had space.

Taemin pulled her gently closer by her waist and then took Jonghyuns hand.

As soon as Jonghyun felt the fluffy feathers under his skin, he started to smile immediately. He touched up, to where her wings sticked out of her back. He counted the wings, but as he felt two less than it was last time, he was confused.

"Where are your two last wings, Chae?", he asked worryingly. "I ripped them out", he heard the smile in her voice, which confused him even more. The wings under his hands disappeared, his hands fell back down.

"Why would you do this??" Jonghyun couldn't believe it, as he heard the flattering sound of wings, but he knew it weren't Chaewons. He felt Chaewon's hand taking his.

"Because I gave them to Taemin" Another time he felt fluffy feathers under his fingers. "You- what?!" "I gave my wings to Taemin", she repeated. "Yes I got that but WHAT?" Chaewon just smiled and quickly kissed her boyfriend on the cheek, which made him blush.

"Well anyway.. do I have to kick Minhos ass?", she asked, Jonghyuns eyes widened. "W-why?" "Did he show up the day after Taemin and I left?" "N-no but-", Chaewon laid a finger on his lips.

Taemin, she called him, he immediately looked at her. Get your hoodie back on. We're going to the café. I'ma kick Minhos ass.

~~~

Soon they stood in front of the sweet café, Jonghyun and Taemin clinging on her arms. They sat down as they got inside. "Jonghyun, you have to talk to him! He looks absolutely terrible", she said, Taemin nodded even though he had no idea what she was saying.

"Hey, what can I...", a sweet waiter approached the three, but he interrupted himself as he saw Jonghyun. "HEY MINHO, GET YOUR ASS HERE", he yelled, scaring Jonghyun to death.

Then he smiled like nothing happened. "Hello, I'm Hoseok, what can I bring you?" Chaewon looked at Taemin, he quickly signed. "Two iced americanos, one milk tea and two cookies please", Chaewon ordered, not realising she signed along.

Hoseoks eyes widen. Are you deaf?, he signed and pointed at her hands. Chaewon had to laugh as she noticed. Not me, my boyfriend. I signed along out of habit, she explained, Taemin grinned, showing his cute smile.

Ah okay, now if you excuse me, Hoseok smiled and disappeared. He's lovely, Taemin signed, Chaewon nodded. And it's funny how this is the second time someone thought you were deaf and not me, he sighed, laughing soundlessly.

Chaewon smiled, kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. I'm back in a second, babe, she then signed, also telling Jonghyun, then she stood up and casually walked up to Minho.

"Hello, what can I...", he monotonously asked as he got grabbed by the ear and dragged in front of the counter. "Listen you little shit. You will talk to Jonghyun. Now", Chaewon hissed.

"Chaewon- but I-" "No excuses, Minho. You will talk to him now" She already dragged him to their table, Taemin looked at them, amused. "I'm back, Jonghyun", she said, making him turning his head in the direction of her voice.

"And look who's here too", she smiled sadistically and pushed Minho next to Jonghyun, he took his hand. "Hey, Jonghyun...", Minho mumbled. Jonghyun froze, but then he slid onto Minhos lap and cuddled himself into the taller.

Taemin looked kind of jealous as he saw the two sitting like that, so as soon as Chaewon sat down next to him, he did it like Jonghyun and slid onto her lap and made himself comfortable.

Chaewon smiled at her boyfriend's action and kissed him on the back of his head as he wrapped her arms around his belly. They finally found each other again, these assholes., Chaewon signed.

I know right? I really thought you'd have to kick one or both of their asses, Taemin answered quickly. But they're really cute together.

That's true, Chaewon agreed. But not as cute as you, she then kissed him on the neck, directly under Taemins ears. Taemin flinched, he wasn't expecting it. Sorry babe, Chaewon quickly signed.

No, it's fine, don't worry, he answered and then pointed at Minho and Jonghyun. Subtitles please. Chaewon had to laugh and started to sign as she listened to the boys.

"Jonghyun listen.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of these words. Of course I need you and I.. god I was so dumb, I didn't want to hurt you, never, I-"
Minhos apology got interrupted as Jonghyun gently hit the taller on the chest.

"I know Minho. I need you too, and I'm sorry too", Jonghyun mumbled. Taemins hands moved. Aww. Chaewon smiled. They definitely forgot that we're here too, she told Taemin, he nodded.

She sipped on her iced americano, watching her brother and his best friend, holding Taemins hand.