Chapter 23

Well.. hello
I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday. But I caught a cold and I honestly forgot. Anyways here's the chapter, and it's going down. 😋
We get closer to the end of the story, there are just two other chapters left.
Have fun anyways and stay safe and healthy.

~~~

The first shock was quickly over, anger took over. "You! I didn't know you were taking my last thoughts in heaven that serious, you bastard", she hissed.

"Hey, shut it! You are not the one who suffered", Seonghwa growled. "'Not the one who suffered'?! Are you that dumb? I fucking fell out of heaven after my own mother ripped my wings out one by one, while you were enjoying the view down on the city, AND YOURE TELLING ME TO SHUT IT BECAUSE 'I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SUFFERED'?!"

Chaewon breathed heavily, Taemin clung anxiously onto her hoodie. Seonghwa was silent, watching Chaewon gently release from the boy, standing up, but still shielding Taemin.

"Why..?", Chaewon asked, causing Seonghwa to look at her.

"Why did you take him? Why did you torture him?" she demanded to know with a deadly glare.
"I tortured him because he deserved it", Seonghwa just said, leaving Chaewon's speechless.

"Wow. 'He deserved it'. Did he really?", she scoffed. Seonghwa didn't like that. "Yes, he does? Don't question it, Chaewon. He really does, believe me"

"Oh, you think that for real?", Chaewon asked calmly with a dangerous, cocking her head. Seonghwa nodded his head. "I don't think so, Seonghwa"

"Taemin deserves everything. He deserves the world, hell, even the fucking universe. But not torture. Don't you think not being able to hear and speak is torture enough?", she asked, her grey eyes dangerously glowing. Seonghwa gulped. "You knew, don't you?", Chaewon proceeded to ask, a sinister smile making its way on her face.

The eyes of the man standing widened, knowing she now had him. She knew, if he denied now, he would lie. "Nice one, Seonghwa"

"That being said..." In Chaewon's hands appeared two swords, Seonghwas eyes widened more. Chaewon smiled sadistically at the tallers shocked face. "I'm sure you do know these swords and what they're capable of, Seonghwa"

Chaewon pointed the tip of her long sword at him. "You're going to pay for everything you have done", she growled, her blood boiling.

Then she rushed forward, attacking him. Her moves were fast and smooth; but definitely slower than usual, Taemin noticed with horror.

Seonghwa dodged her attack and tried to hit back, but Chaewon quickly blocked it with the flat side of the blade. Her eyes were filled with anger and hatred, Taemin guessed it was the only thing that kept her body moving, based on how tired and exhausted she looked.

Her arms slightly started to tremble the longer she had to hold the block against Seonghwa's hit. Then she released, making Seonghwa take a few steps forward to get balance again.

Because of that, Chaewon got behind Seonghwa, drawing her sword in a diagonal line over his back, from the down right corner to the top left corner.
Seonghwa screamed in agony and pain, falling down on his knees, his back bleeding horribly.

Chaewon stood over him, looking coldly down on him and lifting her sword for the final draw, when two soft but cold hands appeared out of nowhere, holding her wrists and stopping her.

Chaewon looked up, meeting Taemins soft gaze. Taemin lightly shook his head and leaned his forehead on hers. Chaewon closed her eyes, focusing on calming down. Her swords transformed back into the knives and Taemin quickly took them away.