Chapter 14

Hey hellu,
new chapter has arrived!
I'm obsessed with Bouncy by Ateez
Have fun and stay safe,
Sovara

~~~

The guards stopped in midair when they saw the angel and the human with the sword. They saw all the gold blood and golden dust, not at least Chaewons mother who turned onto dust just that moment.

"Who dared to-", demanded the sergeant to know, just as the angel with the many white wings (it's called a seraphim) turned around, showing her face.

He immediately recognised her. "Chaewon", he gasped. "The counsel is hereby revoked", she announced coldly. The angel bowed to her. "Of course, your majesty"

Chaewon flinched at that. "No thank you, I'll pass, at least for the next time. Were's Hongjoong? Tell him he's in charge of heaven until I come back"

The sergeant nodded. "I'll tell him" "Good. See you, Mingi. And please get rid of the mess we caused" She motioned to the blood. "Of course, your majesty" Chaewon put away the swords and turned to Taemin.

It's over, she signed. Let's go home, sweetheart.

But how?, he signed back. I don't have wings like you. Chaewon smiled and grabbed two of her big wings. Taemins eyes widened in shock when he realised what she was about to do. No, Chaewon! Don't do this!

Too late, with a painful expression she ripped them out, holding them in her hand. They flattered as they flew out of her hands, knowing what to do. Come here, it'll hurt, she signed.

Taemin immediately hugged her and hid his face in her shoulder. As he felt the cruel pain in his back he opened his mouth to a silent scream.

Chaewon made the pain better just by holding him tightly in her arms and soon it was over. It was like nothing had happened. The only change he felt was the weight of the pair of wings on his back, he curiously let them flatter.

With big eyes Taemin looked up to Chaewon who still held him in her arms. He took a beat with them and he immediately started floating. This is amazing, Taemin signed excitedly.

Chaewon smiled.

~~~

An hour later Taemin could fly like he always had done it before, so they flew home. It was night when the two of them arrived at Jinkis house.

How long do you think we were absent?, Taemin signed as he folded his wings on his back like Chaewon did (they disappeared in the slits). She shrugged. Probably two or three days, in heaven time is kinda different, that's why you don't really know, she said with a small smile.

Let's go inside and hope nobody sees us like this, Taemin signed and giggled soundlessly. Chaewon followed him closely. But as soon as they were entering, they were hugged by Jinki and Jonghyun.

Oh well, I didn't expect that, Chaewon signed with a smile and hugged her brother back. "Hey sweetheart" "Are you covered in blood? I can smell it", Jonghyun asked, squinting his nose. "Yep, but we're both. It's not ours though"

"But... what happened?" "I killed the elders, revenged my mother for you and Taemin and killed her together with Taemin", she told casually as if they would've just been a trip to the ocean. "When we're back we'll be in charge though. But we have time, I left Hongjoong in charge, he'll do just fine"

Jonghyun was stunned. "I meant.. did you get your wings back?" "Oh. Yes, I did" Chaewon smiled, Taemin still hugged Jinki, until he released, just then Jinki started translating for him immediately.

"Can I feel them?", Jonghyun asked shyly. Chaewon sighed a little. "Of course. But tomorrow, okay? It's late and that trip was absolutely exhausting. And I want to get rid of all this blood"

"Okay, good night, Chae. Jinki..? Can you bring me to my room please?" Chaewon smiled, took Taemins hand and led him upstairs. Taemin wanted to go in Chaewons room, but she stopped him.

Please wait here for a moment, Taeminie, she pleaded, so he nodded and waited in front of her room. A bit later she came out of it again, carrying clothes. Let's go shower, she simply signed and walked to the bathroom.

Taemin followed her, having no idea.

As they were inside, Chaewon locked the room, while Taemin quickly hid the razor blades. Chaewon noticed and smiled. You didn't had to. Since I'm an angel again, the only thing that can hurt me are my swords. But thanks, she signed as Taemin turned back to her and placed a short kiss on his forehead.

Then, as she laid the clean clothes aside and wanted to take off her shirt, Taemin slowly got what she meant with 'let's go shower'. With big eyes he signed: We're showering TOGETHER?!

Chaewon stopped and smiled. Yes, originally I thought so. But if you don't feel comfortable with it, we don't have to. Taemin pouted and shook his head. I want to! I was just.. surprised, he justified himself.

Then, let's get undressed. Both got rid of their bloody clothes and Chaewon turned on the shower. As soon as it was warm, she pulled Taemin with her under it. Immediately, all the blood on their skin got washed away, as well as Taemins makeup.

Chaewon was fascinated by the way the drops of water landed of Taemins face, she laid her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. Taemin returned the kiss immediately, his hands clawing in her hair.

As they released, they leaned their foreheads against each other. "I love you", Chaewon said slowly so Taemin definitely would get it. 'I love you', he mouthed the words she said.

Then Chaewon released and got the shampoo. Let me wash your wings, babe, she signed, Taemin nodded, blushing. She was absolutely careful, washing the feathers so they shined white again.

Taemin in the meanwhile washed hers, both enjoying it.

~~~

Soon after they laid in Chaewons bed, Taemin was completely knocked out from exhaustion, laying on her, belly to belly. Chaewon stroked through his soft hair, as she held him in her arms. "The world doesn't deserve you, my angel", she mumbled and placed a lovingly kiss on his hair.