Chapter 9

I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to upload ㅠㅠ
Have fun :>
Stay safe,
Sovara

~~~

Later they laid in Chaewons bed again, talking. They both had fallen in love with each others voice. But for Taemin it was time.

"Kiss me Chaewon. Please", he demanded. "Wait one moment please" She took a deep breath, then slowly came closer to his face. "No matter what, I will always love you, Taemin", she said warmly. "I will always love you too, Chaewon", he said his last words before their lips met and for Taemin the world turned quiet again, as Chaewons power left him.

They didn't release; each one of them didn't want the moment to end. Taemin had to release as he felt tears on his skin that weren't his.

Chaewon cried.

Taemin silently pulled her in his arms, as he started crying as well. It broke his heart to see his angel suffering like this.

He knew, it was cruel of him to ask her to silence his world again.

He knew, it would tear Chaewon apart.

He knew it.

But it was the only thing that felt right for him. And he was deeply sorry, again left with no way to communicate directly with her to show her how sorry he was.

So he signed. I'm sorry, Chaewon.

She forced herself to stop crying, as she saw the guilt and the tears in his eyes. Don't be, Taemin. It was never your fault. It's okay.

It wasn't okay.

He knew it.

Please don't cry, Taemin. I couldn't take it to see you cry right now, she signed before she laid her hands on his cheeks and prevented his tears from falling. He nodded, fighting back the tears.

It was so silent.

Her beautiful voice echoed in his head.

"I love you, Taemin"

He signed. I love you, Chaewon.

Chaewon smiled and kissed him. The kiss was sweet but still tasted salty from the tears.

I love you too, Taemin. Forever, she signed.

~~~

The next day, Jinki announced that his cousin -Chaewons old principal- would be visiting them. She would arrive in the afternoon, with her (deaf) brother, Namjoon. (He's also the reason why Soyeon taught sign language at her school and why Jinki knew sign language)

The four were sitting in the living room and talked (and signed).

"Jonghyun", Chaewon called her brother at some time, who was immediately looking in her direction. "What is that with Minho now? I know you miss him, and I can imagine that he misses you too. So what do you want to do now?"

Chaewon signed her words to Taemin while she was talking to Jonghyun, so that he could keep up with the conversation too. Taemin signed back, as Jonghyun didn't answer.

I know Minho. He's a nice guy who works at a café a little away from here... fifteen minutes I guess. He even knows sign language! And the last time I went there, he didn't look all too good. I'm sure he's suffering because of the fight.

She looked surprised. First she then talked to Jonghyun. "It's fine if you don't want to talk about it yet, Jjongie. Take your time"

Then she looked at Jinki. "When did you say Soyeon and Namjoon would come?" Jinki smiled. "Late afternoon. Why do you ask?" "You already know it", she just grinned, while Taemin looked (once again) utterly confused.

She turned to Taemin with a bright smile.

Let me take you out, Taemin.

~~~

Twenty minutes later Taemin and Chaewon stood in front of the small café.

They entered and sat down at a table. Soon, Minho approached them. He looked really not good at the moment. Dark shadows signed his eyes and he looked like he was mentally absent.

"Hey, what can I bring you?", he asked monotonously, Chaewon immediately translated to Taemin. We both would love to have an iced americano, for him an cookie and a talk with you, she then signed to the taller.

Minho realised it right away. You're deaf?, he asks Chaewon, she shook her head. No, I can hear. But my boyfriend doesn't, she answered immediately, Taemin blushed.

The waiter looks at Taemin and finally seems to recognise him. Congrats, Taemin. And sure, I'm right back. I'll tell my colleague that you guys want to talk with me, he signed and rushed away.

He really seems to be distracted, Chaewon noticed, Taemin sighed and nodded. Minho really was back in no time, sitting down on the other side of the table.

What do you want to talk about?, he asked. It's about your best friend, Taemin answered. Minho froze. Chaewon nodded. I'm Jonghyuns sister, my name is Chaewon, she signed.

Every color drained from his face. Chaewon, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean the words I was saying to him- I.. She stopped his hands like she always did to Taemin, but not as fondly.

I am not here to hear any excuse from you, Minho. I don't even know what you said to him or what even happened and honestly I don't want to know. I am here because Jonghyun can't get his ass up to talk to you. So I hoped you would.

Minho was surprised at that. Taemin grinned. So?, she signed after Minho didn't reply. I will, he answered hesitantly. Good. Don't mess it up, he really needs you. And if you hurt him..This time it was Taemin who stopped her hands.

She smiled softly at her boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek. Sorry, but Chaewon gets quite protective over her brother, even though he's older than her, Taemin apologised instead of her.

No problem. I fully understand it, especially now that he's blind, Minho signed with a sigh. Chaewon softly smiled.

They talked for a while until their coffees were empty and Taemin had eaten his cookie. Then it was already time to say goodbye. Well then, Minho. I expect you tomorrow at Jinkis house, you know the address. If you're not coming, I'll kick your ass, no matter what my brother or my boyfriend say, she signed with the sadistic smile Taemin already saw before.

He instantly hoped Minho would come tomorrow.