Chapter 11

New chapter is out, with a little action :>
Anyways, Stray Kids' new album '5-Star' is out :>>>
Stream Topline :)
Have fun, stay safe
Sovara

~~~

It knocked, Chaewon rolled her eyes.

She just wanted to spend time with Taemin; alone.

It knocked, right?, Taemin guessed with a sigh, she nodded. Everyone but Soyeon is fine to come in.

Chaewon carefully lifted Taemins head from her lap and stood up again, walking to the door and opening it. It was Namjoon, so she let him in.

She quickly got back to Taemin, who already sat up. This time Chaewon pulled him on her lap, so he was sitting with the back to her and the two facing Namjoon. She laid her head on Taemins shoulder near his neck and wrapped her arms around his belly.

Namjoon sat down on Chaewons desk chair. He looked at Taemin with a lovely smile. So you're the one making Chaewon happy?, he asked, Taemin blushed and nodded shyly. I'm Taemin, he then introduced himself.

Namjoon smiled. I'm Namjoon. I helped Chaewon learn sign language at her old school. Taemin nodded again. Not that I'd care too much right now because you're kind of interrupting our cuddle session, but why are you here, Namjoon?, Chaewon then asked.

It's because of Soyeon, Namjoon signed, the pair stiffed. Namjoon noticed and nodded. She recently isn't really herself anymore, I'm worried. And Chaewon, you always know what to do, so I came to you, the older explained.

Chaewon furrowed her eyebrows. She isn't herself, yes, we noticed that too. Taemin doesn't feel safe with her and I have a strange feeling. She called me 'Chaewonie'. Chaewon cringed at that pet name. Maybe it's good that Jin is coming tomorrow, he knows your concerns right?, she asked, Namjoon nodded.

Taemin shivered suddenly, so she stopped. Everything okay?, she wanted to know. I don't know, but there's a shift of energy.. Chaewons eyes widen, she gently lifted Taemin up.

Namjoon, Taemin come with me. Namjoon stay with Taemin the whole time. She got her two pocket-knifes, now she understood her strange feeling.

Taemin clinged on her arm. Taeminie, please, not now. I probably will need both of my arms. By now, Taemin understood and shivered even more. You think..? Chaewon nodded seriously, Taemin let go of her.

The three rushed down, Chaewon first. Chaewon was right; this wasn't Soyeon anymore, who stood there, it was a demon. Immediately her knives transformed into swords.

The demon had lost control, he was about to kill Jinki. "HEY", Chaewon yelled, the demon instantly turned around, letting Jinki fall. She pointed with her long sword on the demon, her hand didn't shake even a little.

"You will not hurt my family", she growled, the demon looked terrified by the swords, but then laughed. "I already did, broken angel" Chaewons eyes went through the room, spotting Jonghyun laying on the floor, not moving and bleeding.

How?

The demon thought Chaewon was distracted and jumped forward to Taemin, who flinched. But Chaewon reacted in less than a second and swung her sword.

Before that demon could reach Taemin, Chaewons sword cut through its wrist and its hand fell on the floor, the demon screamed in pain.

Chaewon quickly turned to Taemin, who looked scared. Cover your eyes, Taemin. This is nothing you should see. I'll protect you, she signed as good as she could with the swords in her hands.

Taemin shook his head and stared with big eyes behind Chaewon. She heard the demon approaching. "Not this time you bastard", she turned around to see the demon transform.

The nails got longer, the eyes were glowing red and leathery wings and horns broke out of his back and head.

Chaewon sighed furiously. "You asshole. Well, it doesn't make a difference if you're in your true form or not. I will kill you anyway" The demon laughed. "You will? I want to s-"
His head landed on the floor and the body as well as the head directly turned into dust.

Chaewon wiped away the blood on her blade. "When I say I will do it, I will, you bastard", she hissed. Then she rushed to Jonghyun, falling on her knees next to him.

"Jonghyun, are you awake?", she asked. Jonghyuns eyelids flattered. "C-chae?", he coughed. "Thank god", she sighed relieved. "I'll try to heal you now Jjong, try not to move", she said, as she cut in her hand with her own sword. The same gold blood as Jonghyuns flooded out.

As soon as she laid her injured hand on his wound on his waist and her blood mixed with Jonghyuns, a bright golden light appeared and all the golden blood seemed to flow back into Jonghyuns body, closing the wound. (And hers too)

Soon Jonghyun was fully healed and Chaewon let out a relieved sigh. Jinki didn't seem to be injured, as he stood up.

She turned back to Taemin. Are you okay?, she immediately signed. He nodded but pointed at Namjoon with a sad expression on his face.

Namjoon couldn't move; he was too shocked at what just happened. Tears flowed down his face, dropping on the floor. I'm sorry, Namjoon, she signed. But I had to kill this demon. It would've killed you all.

But she was my sister!, Namjoon signed, Chaewon shook her head. No, this wasn't your sister anymore. Demons kill the body they decide to host. If there would be any way of saving the human from the demon, I would know it, but there isn't any. There was no other way than killing him. I'm sorry Namjoon.

Namjoon hugged her. "It isn't your fault", he whispered into her ear, reminding her that he was capable of speaking. She smiled sadly and backed away.

If you excuse me.. I want to have a little time by myself now, Namjoon signed, Chaewon nodded. Of course.

As he was gone, she turned to Taemin. Well, how was it? Seeing me kill a demon?, she asked jokingly. Taemins eyes lit up. It was terrifying! But your moves are so graceful, you looked like a angel of death! His hands moved briskly.

Chaewon had to laugh. Don't tell me you liked it, she signed. Of course not, killing is not okay. But still, you're incredible!, he replied.

"Chaewon, we need to talk"