EPISODE 8

Y/n: h-hyun-jin when will w-we go?
Hyunjin: where? (Cold)
Y/n: p-project
Hyunjin: after school till 5:00.
(Should I ask y/n's number)
Hyunjin: y-y/n?
Y/n: hmm?
Hyunjin: g-give m-me your n-number.
(Your eyes widen plus a red tint appears on your cheeks. After some minutes you were able to speak and said)

Y/n: u-uh f-for what?
Hyunjin: project (cold)
Y/n: o-oh yeah. (Smiles)
(Hyunjin gives her his mobile save it.)
You type your number and save it as y/n class obv.
Y/n: here. I already saved it as y/n class. (Smiles)
Hyunjin: (hummed)

*Awkward silence*
Hyunjin: I'm done let's go.
Y/n: um yeah let's go. (Smiles)

You both went to your class to and went to your seats. After decades the school ended and you went to your home with rose.

//At 4:30 pm//
You were sitting on your couch waiting for hyunjin's message for almost 1 hour but that cold ass wasn't messaging. So You messaged jeongin.
----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n: hey jeongin! Where's hyunjin?

Jeongin: sleeping :/

Y/n: oky wake him up we have to go for project

Jeongin: oki bestiee ;)

-

---------------------------------------------------------

Your pov:
Maybe he went to wake him up. With that you went to shower and changed your clothes to get ready.

You wore this:

You applied lotion on your soft skin and a lip balm

You applied lotion on your soft skin and a lip balm. Then you see the final results.
Y/n: perfect. (Smiles)

You went to take your purse. And put your belongings inside. While putting you heard a your phone's notification. You went there and saw hyunjin's message.

Hyunjin: I'm waiting outside.

Y/n: omg y/n hurry up!!

You applied perfume and then rushed outside. You saw many cars but couldn't guess which one was his. Hyunjin pressed his car's horn which made you flinch. You glared at him and he was unbothered. You went inside his car.

//Hyunjin pov//
I was waiting outside her house and saw her coming out. I was attracted towards her beauty. Just like iron's attraction when contact with a magnet. She was looking stunning. I saw her when she was confused which was my car so I pressed my car's horn and she flinched. I chuckled and saw her glaring me but I kept a straight face. Then she came inside.

Y/n: hello (smiles)
Hyunjin: hi (cold)

The whole drive was silent. No one dared to speak anything. Y/n being talkative wanted to talk but she kept her mouth shut because of hyunjin's nature.

Y/n: (why don't this cold ass guy talk. Aah professor why didn't you give me another teammate why him! I want to crush his handsome face and cut his every part and dispose it in the sea. Poor fishes will have something to eat. Well he's handsome too. He is perfect. I wonder if he have a girlfriend)

You were in your beautiful thoughts when he said
Hyunjin: we are here. (Cold)
Saying this he went out of the car. you also came out and saw a beautiful place. You automatically smiled seeing the place.

It was a beautiful, colourful alley

It was a beautiful, colourful alley. I was shocked that how did he knew this place. I saw him standing there looking at the place. He wasn't smiling.
Y/n: how did you know this place?
Hyunjin: I searched it.
Y/n: it's so beautiful.
Hyunjin just hummed at you.
Y/n: (you went a little up from the stairs and started to explore the place.)
Hyunjin: y/n don't go further. I don't know this place nor do you. Stay close ok. And let's start taking the pictures.
Y/n: (you nodded and smiled) oky
Hyunjin took out his camera. And you started to pose.
Y/n: tell me if I look weird.
Hyunjin: he nods
Hyunjin took your first pic and to his surprise it was PERFECT.
Y/n: how's it show me.
Hyunjin: it's good see. (Cold)
Y/n: omg yeahh (excited tone)
Hyunjin: come let's take more over there (points somewhere)
Y/n: no look there (points) it looks more colourfull come. (You hold his hand in excitement and take him there)

_________________________________

A/pov:
View the next part too. It's a double update :D!