EPISODE 50 ( FINAL CHP)

Weeks passed, then months passed, and now years have passed. You and hyunjin became more close. You were comfortable around him.

About Lia? She moved on. Yeah, it's better to move on rather than waiting for someone who doesn't love you. She regretted everything she did with y/n.

And,

She was the one who sended sana to kill you that day.

This thing disturbed you alot but you later forgave her.

hyunjin owned his company.

You guys weren't married yet but was going to marry in some months.

Taehyung, your mom and dad knew about hyunjin and they liked him alot.

Taehyung was married to your friend Jennie. He had a daughter whose name was "Kim chija". She was really beloved to you.

You and hyunjin had never done 'it'. You said you weren't ready for it and him being obedient, he didn't mind that. Instead, that guy controlled his hormones. Sometimes it was a lot harder for him to control when he saw you wearing his shirt after you showered. Your curves made him needy and horny. But still, he controlled.

The school finished long time ago but your friends were still in contact. Everyone moved on and became successful in their life.

You were in your thoughts when hyunjin came.

"What are you thinking baby?" He asked.

"Nothing, just missing my friends" you said while sniffing

"Yeah, I miss them too. We had alot of fun with them" he added.

"Haha yeah" you said.

You didn't realize he was coming towards you. He caged you between his arms and kissed you.

You replied back to the kiss. The kiss was gentle. You loved him for this. He always kissed you softly. You circled your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

His hands roamed from your face to your waist and he pulled you more closer leaving no space b/w you both.

You tapped on his shoulder indicating him that you were short on breathe. He took you towards the bed and pushed you down harshly but not that much harsh.

"Babe, I can't control my hormones now. I need you" he said.

"W-w-what?" You said.

"Please babe, If It hurts tell me I'll stop" he pleaded.

You couldn't deny his request cuz you needed him too. You needed his touch. You were now ready as the studies are finished.

"Babe it's oky if you aren't--" you cutted him.

"Oky babe I'm ready." You said while smiling.

" Really?" He asked.

Without your answer he hovered above you. He was on top of you having access of every part of your body. He didn't say anything after you said that you are looking forward to make love with him. He looked deep in your eyes, and then lips and proceeded down to your exposed neck.

He attacked your neck. Roaming all over your neck finding the best spot to mark you his. He founded it and then started to make a purplish hickey. You were trying not to moan and bitted your lips.

The atmosphere was getting hotter and hotter. It was like hyunjin was radiating heat off.

You moaned. You couldn't keep it in. His touches made you land in another world. You don't know what he was doing to you.

The night was long. And it was filled with your moans.

(Your author is innocent please imagine it yourself ;D)

2 years later.

"Balam come here see you hurt yourself" you said to your 4 years old daughter.

She came to you crying.

"It's oky princess be strong. You're a strong girl. Smile" you said while making a smile sign through your fingers

She stopped crying and smiled.

"That's my girl" you raised your hands for a high five and she gave it to you.

"Eomma where is appa?" She asked.

"Appa is inside why?" You asked.

"Tell him to play with me?" She said while pouting cutely.

"Aww my baby want to play with appa? Come-on I'll play with you" you said happily and started to run while balam was catching you.

Hyunjin came outside to see his wife playing with his daughter. He smiled and joined you both.

"Hey you both, catch me" he said and ran.

"Balam, let's team up" you said and glare at hyunjin.

"Oky mommy" balam said and started to catch hyunjin.

After few minutes you caught hyunjin and balam helped you to catch him.

"You are such a fast runner hyunjin" you said while panting.

"I'm faster on bed too baby" he said and smirked.

"Yah, shutup" you said and hit his arm.

Balam went to play with her doll set.

You smiled looking at her and said.

"I am so lucky to have you both in my life. Thank God for sending me a husband like you and an angel like her." You said while smiling.

"You are right. I'm so blessed to have a supporting wife on my besides and my daughter in my hands. Thank you so much y/n" he said and looked at you.

"Thank you too baby" you said.

You both shared a sweet kiss and went to your daughter while hyunjin started to dandle her.

______________________________

A/pov:

FINALLY!! FINALLY THIS ENDED.

A happy ending :D

Thank you guys so much who sticked with me till the end.

Thank you for supporting me.

This is my first ever story so this the most beloved to me.

Once again thank you guys.

Love you all ❤️💜🥺

May you all stay happy and achieve alot in your life. Thank you💕💜

By: justinXXseagull
The author.