EPISODE 22

You went and sat inside. Everyone's eyes were on you and you were not looking at them. Then lee know spoke
Lee know: y/n why did you fight with her?(serious voice)
Y/n: you all know I don't fight until I have a particular reason. There was a reason that's why I fight with sana.
Chan: may I know that reason.
Felix: Y/N YOU FIGHT SO GOOD YK I ALSO DID TAEKWONDO FOR 12 YEARS AND IM ON BLACK BELT (excited tone)
Han: you did taekwondo for 12 years and still on black belt lol (laughs)
Felix: I-
Chan: I'm asking her something guys keep your mouths shut. What was the reason y/n
Y/n: I don't know why but she likes hyunjin alot and she is jealous because she saw me coming with hyunjin and she started to bully me after that she became physical so I also became physical with her. AND YOU ALL KNOW ME AND HYUNJIN ARE JUST FRIENDS NOTHING MORE!!

Saying this you went to the bathroom.

Changbin: I can't-
Jeongin: she fought for this nerd.
Hyunjin: she-she fought for me?
Chan: shutup she did this because sana ship you both and is jealous because she only want hyunjin with her. So she bullied y/n and then tried to harm her.
Lee know: you're right hyung. Gotta say my sis is good in fighting. (laughs)
Han: haha yes (laughs)
Seungmin: and savage like me (proud smile)
Chan: guys I guess I should talk to her in private.
Felix: yes hyung. Go.

Chan went to find you.
You were standing in the balcony looking at the sky.

You felt a presence behind you so you turned your back to see chan

Chan: I know why you did this all y/n. You can share anything with Me.
Y/n: nothing chan. There's nothing to tell.
Chan: y/n tell me one thing honestly.
Y/n: what?
Chan: do you like hyunjin?
Y/n: what do you mean
Chan: I got my answer y/n.
Y/n: no chan there's nothing like that.
Chan: there is y/n. Actually there's a lot.
Y/n: no chan. I don't like him that's it.
Chan: I'll not force you y/n. We can see the change in him after you came. He was never like this. He never smiled after that incident. He never laughed with us like that.
Y/n: what happened with him?
Chan: I don't think I can tell you about it. You can ask about it yourself. I can't tell you about this all.
Y/n: what is it tell me? (Ttt tell me lol sorry)
Chan: he was not like this from the start y/n he was very chaotic, funny and dramatic. But one day she came and did this to him.
Y/n: did what?
Chan: ask him yourself.

Chan left leaving you dumbfounded. You were having billions of questions in your mind. "who did what to him", "who's that she?", " Why did he changed?". You were confused.

You lied to chan that you don't like hyunjin. Infact, you loved him. What if he is cold, rude, but little bit you know he had a soft spot too. The way he showed care towards you, melted your heart. The day he smiled, the day he removed ice cream from your lips, the day he founded you and calmed you when you were lost in that forest, all these things melt your heart and you made a space inside your heart for him. It will melt every girls Heart!!. But you were afraid. Afraid of rejection. What if he don't like you? What if he break this friendship. For the sake of this friendship, you controlled your feelings for him. You knew hyunjin don't deserve you. You are not that much rich, you don't match his standards.

Tears started rolling down your cheeks. And your heart was broken thinking about all this.
After some times, You wiped your tears when you felt someone behind you.
You turned to see....

__________________________________

A/pov:

Hope you all liked it stay tuned the story is gonna get more deep and deep😉