EPISODE 47

"what?" You said while catching breathe.

" Y/n I love you. I love you so much. I look at you like you put stars in the sky, well you're my star. Looking at you gives me butterflies, hearing your voice gives me butterflies, locking eyes with you gives me butterflies. I am so in love with you that it is crazy. I've never felt this much for anyone. I would do anything for you. I love your curses,I love it when you call me cold ass. I want to last forever with you. I want to sleep in your arms. I want to roll over in the morning and see you. I want to cuddle with you. When I look at you I feel sparks. I love you more than anything else. All the girls who give me their attention, I don't care about them. I only need you and your attention. I need you Only. I'm incomplete without you. Kim y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Hyunjin asked with a hope in his eyes.

You were having tears in your eyes and we're shocked, happy every emotion were mixed in you.

"Yes hyunjin, I love you too. I will be your girlfriend" you said with tears falling down.

"Hey don't cry, I love you" he said and hugged you.

"I love you too hyunjin" you said while hugging him back.

Jeongin came.

"MY INNOCENT EYES" he said while shouting.

You backed off hurriedly hearing his voice.

"She said yes" hyunjin replied happily.

"REALLY!?" Jeongin screamed in happiness.

"Yayyyyy" jeongin danced all the way round.

"Yes" you said looking at him.

"Comeon let's get you changed you will catch cold" hyunjin said in a caring voice.

"Okay" you said.

Hyunjin patted his back to which you jumped on him.

"Am I heavy?" You asked.

"No you're light as a feather babe." He said

A light pink tint appeared on your cheeks when he called you 'babe' .

You both entered his room. You were still on his back and he took his t-shirt out. You went in the washroom and wore it
Your outfit:

 You went in the washroom and wore it Your outfit:

You came out to see hyunjin starring at you. You went to the dressing table with a towel to dry your hairs.

Hyunjin changed his clothes and came out to back hug you

"What?" You said eying him from the mirror.

"You look perfect in my shirt" he said.

"Oh come-on" you said while blushing

"My baby is shy" he said and snuggled in your neck.

"You're so pervert." You said while backing him off a little.

"Only for you" he replied.

"I guess I should go now oppa must be waiting for me" you said while taking out your mobile.

"Yeah he really is. he called me 4 times" you said.

"Oky I'll drop you" he said while picking his car keys from the table.

You both went to the car and drove off.

This time again the drive was silent 😑.

(This guy is my boyfriend but still don't speak anything. Ugh)

You both reached your home. You removed the seatbelt and started to go out when hyunjin grabbed your wrist and said

"I'll miss you baby" he said cutely while pouting.

"I'll miss you too" you said while pinching his cheeks.

He kissed your forehead and you were there with widened eyes. You were blushing hell so you opened the car door and rushed inside while waving a bye to him.

"Cute" he said and drove off.

You entered your home with a happy smile on your face. Your home's lights were off and it was pitch dark . You furrowed your brows and entered the lounge when...

_________________________
A

/pov:

Finally he confessed😳.

Well, we're too close towards the ending. Can't wait to end this!!