EPISODE 43

"w-w-what are you doing?" You asked as adrenaline rushed through your blood.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked as anger was visible in his eyes.

"I-i-i am not i-i---" he cutted you

"Answer me my question y/n" he asked fuming in anger.

"We will talk about it later hyunjin" you said while going away from him

He grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall.

"Y/n.answer.me.my.question." he said emphasizing each word.

"Hyunjin, we will solve this okay? Right now everyone is waiting please let me go" you said while pushing him a little.

"WHY DONT YOU ANSWER ME MY DAMN QUESTION?". he raised his voice.

You flinched badly because this was the first time he raised his voice in front of you.

"CUT IT OUT HYUNJIN! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU WANT TO MAKE A SCENE HERE?" you said while shouting.

"YES! why don't you understand you are hurting me!?" He said looking straight in your eyes.

"I am not hurting you by any cost" You said

You heard door knocks on your door and a voice which was obv of taehyung and chan.

"YOU MADE A SCENE HERE! SEE" you said.

"SHUTUP Y/N! YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD!" He said running his fingers through his hairs.

"Hyunjin leave me alone please." You said.

"FUCKING DAMIT OKAY! STAY HERE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I DONT CARE NOW!" he said and opened the door and went out.

You were there holding back your tears.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Chan asked.

"Y-yes i-i am okay" you said.

"Where's hyunjin?" Seungmin asked.

"Hyung he went out" jeongin's voice came from the lounge.

"Let's go guys we will continue" you said.

"You sure?" Tae asked.

You nodded and went to the kitchen to serve the food. You felt your heart was pounding badly and you were really having a blur vision because of tears. You closed your eyes and wiped off the tear and served the food.

"Yumm it's delicious" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yeah it really is" Lisa said.

"You're a good chef y/n" Felix said. "I thought only I was a five star Michelin chef" he laughed.

"Lol" changbin said.

"Ty guys" you smiled weakly.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Tae asked

"I'm not hungry you eat" you said smiling weakly.

They all ate and then left after few time.

Leeknow said before going out.

"I don't know what happened between you both but y/n don't loose your hope. Hope is the only thing in life. If you loose it, you loose your world, you loose the capability of moving on. Please stay strong." Lee know said while caressing your hairs.

You weakly smiled at him and nodded your head.

You changed and washed the dishes. After that you layed on your bed and broke down. You cried. You really cried. You don't want to loose him. You cried the whole night and didn't went to school tomorrow. You didn't contacted with anyone after that. You didn't eated anything and just stayed in your room the whole day.

You didn't talked to your brother who was really worried about you. He came in your room with a box of pizza in his hands.

He knew you liked pizza's but when he saw you his soul left his body.

_____________________________

A/pov
Hope you all like it enjoyyyy😗💕