EPISODE 44

You were sitting at the corner of the room while hugging your knees. Your sobs could be heard by him. He never saw you like this. He putted the box on the table and went towards you.

"Y/n what happened?" He asked cupping your face

You were there in tears. Your shirt was wet due to your own tears. Alone, heartbroken and teary you couldn't be seen by his brother.

"Y/n please you are hurting me like this eat something." He said while worrying about you.

"I'm not hungry" you said while sobbing.

"Y/n you are not fine. Let's go to the hospital" he said while making you stand up.

"Leave me alone oppa. I don't want to talk anyone" you said while releasing yourself from him grip.

"Okay, don't talk to me but please eat this" he pleaded you.

"Oky" you said in a tiny voice.

You ate the pizza with an emotionless face. Taehyung was really worried for you. He had a flight tomorrow but he didn't wanted to leave you. He canceled it only for her SISTER.

ON THE OTHER HAND

Hyunjin was worried for you. He knew he was harsh yesterday. You didn't came to school, your phone was off, you didn't talked with your best friend. This was making him worried for you. He texted you but you didn't reply. It was a single tick.

You were really broken. Someone said it correct,
You expectations hurt you the most.
You didn't expected this from hyunjin but he did it to you. You smiled at your dumbness and cursed yourself for loving a guy like him.

You didn't know when you slept.

In morning
You woke up lying on the bed. You knew taehyung putted you here. You got up and did your morning routine and wore this:

You didn't wanted your studies to be affected by your life circumstances

You didn't wanted your studies to be affected by your life circumstances. You had your own goals and aims which you wanted to achieve. you decided not to talk anyone.
Not even your friends!!

You knew they did nothing wrong. But you wanted to be alone. You wanted to space out yourself from everyone. Just study and don't think about any shit.

You went to school with taehyung. He didn't said anything and let you do whatever you wanted. He knew you were a strong girl.

You became silent.

Sometimes time changes everything, even people...

___________________________

A/pov
Short story :D.

Keep waiting for the next one until bubye love you all 💕😚