EPISODE 31

(what? Have he hitted his head somewhere? Punishment?! No I'm not doing it. Please don't do it hyunjin I'm just 21 now. Im not ready for it please)

Y/n: n-n-no please don't do it (you close your eyes tightly)

Hyunjin controls his laugh and says

Hyunjin: no you have to pay for your mistake.
Y/n: n-n-no I'm sorry.

He dragged you towards his room.

All the time you were begging him to leave you. But he wasn't listening at all.

You both entered his room.

He threw you on the bed and you were trembling in fear

He went to take something from his draws.

Y/n: h-h-hey don't t-t-touch me.
He threw his books towards you and said.

Hyunjin: your punishment is to complete my maths homework. Complete whole chapter! Understood.
Y/n: thank god.
Hyunjin: wait.. what did you thought? OMG.
Y/n: what nothing!! I thought you will throw me out from the window (you lied)

(Y/n what did you thought. Unholy mind. But wait MATHS HOMEWORK!!)

Y/n: N-no I'll not do your work at all!!.
Hyunjin: yes you will.

A devilish idea popped inside your head.

Y/n: oky hyunjin. I'll do it in my room (smiles)
Hyunjin: you think I'm dumb?
Y/n: ye-- I mean N-no.
Hyunjin: so you think I'm dumb?
Y/n: n-no why will I think that?
Hyunjin: you think I'll let you go to your room and you will escape from doing my work by sleeping? Not at all. You will stay here and do my work right beside me!!

(WHAT!? IS HE MAD? NOOO MY PRECIOUS SLEEP!)

Y/n: but I'm so tired see (you showed him your fake tired side)
Hyunjin: you're not enough tired DO MY MATHS WORK!!
Y/n: no pleaseee. (You pleaded him)
Hyunjin: SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO MY WORK (he shouted)

You flinched badly when he shouted so you shut your mouth and started doing his work.

He layed down beside you and slept. You were doing his work whole night. You were sleepy as hell but you tried your best not to sleep.

It was almost morning and you were looking like a zombie. You gave up and slept in the position you were working with the glasses on.

//Hyunjin pov//
I woke up at 9 and saw her sleeping. I sat up and saw her face. Her hairs were covering her face. I tucked her hairs behind her ear and saw her beautiful face. I smiled.
Hyunjin: you look cute when you are silent. But you look beautiful when you are noisy.

I smiled at her sleepy figure and take her glasses out and laid her down on the bed. Then I pulled her closer to me and then slept.

_____________________________

Author pov:

Hope you all like this. Stay tuned and support meh💀🥺❤️