EPISODE 45

Here you entered your class and to everyone's surprise you sat at the back of the class.

Everyone were shocked at your move but they shrugged it off. Jeongin felt something going on he decided to let you alone sometimes.

The bell rang and jeongin approached you.

"Hey y/n---" you cutted him.
"Please leave me alone jeongin" you said.
"O-ok" he said while looking down.

The whole day you stayed silent and avoided everyone. You felt hyunjin's sharp stares on you but you ignored it.

Hyunjin pov:

She changed. I messed up! I fucking messed up!! I was too harsh on her that day. I am so bad at expressing my anger. I hate myself for that. She's ignoring me now. I can't tolerate this anymore. Should I confess her?

Breaktime approached and you ate your lunch alone in the cafeteria. Rose and Lisa approached you but you said you want to be alone.

All the day you avoided everyone. Obviously, it was hard for you. You didn't wanted to ignore them. You loved them. But now, you wanted to be alone for real. You wanted to accept the faith that you are not destinated with hyunjin. You wanted to forget him.

The school finished. Chan approached you. You didn't ignored him as you respect him and he his like your big brother.

"I know y/n you are going through a lot. But please backing off is not the solution. He wants to talk to you. Please, don't do this to yourself. You are punishing yourself for no reason. Sometimes what you think is different. Maybe he thinks it differently. Try to solve this by talking about it calmly." He said and caressed my hairs.

"Ty chan" I smiled at him.

Somehow he made me feel a little happy. I was happy that he cared for me.

"Do think about my opinion y/n. Im with you whatever your decision is" he said and smiled at me at left.

I left towards my home with taehyung and he stopped at nearby restaurant. He said he is buying a cake for us as he wants to eat it. I waited for him to return.

The whole day passed by. And you were now relaxed. You thought of talking out about this with hyunjin and sort it out. But you wanted him to do it first.

You just had a hot shower and then changed into your comfy clothes and then slept.

___________________________

A/pov

What's gonna happen next?? 😌😌😉