EPISODE 19

When sana came to your seat. Lisa , rose , jisoo Jennie and you were sitting on your seats eating.

Sana: hey y/n!
Y/n: what?
Sana: why are you sitting here? Go and sit with hyunjin? Are you scared?
Y/n: im not a girl like you who love to sit with boys. Infact , I dare you to sit with hyunjin and touch him. I'll give you anything you want . (Smirks)
Sana: I-
Y/n: are you scared now?

Author pov
The reason sana is being scared is beacuse hyunjin never let a girl touch him. Once a girl touched him and he slapped that girl harshly because she was touching him without his permission and was trying to kiss him. No one dared to touch the HWANG HYUNJIN.
Y/n don't know about it as she is new so let's get back to the story)

Sana: haha no I-i will do it. In return you will leave hyunjin and convince him to be my boyfriend?
Y/n: okay.

Then sana left.

Hyunjin pov:
I was eating peacefully thinking about y/n as I was only with seungmin and jeongin. She looked so cute while sleeping. Yeah, I was looking at her admiring her features when she slept.  Why am I thinking about herr? Do I? Like her?! No no what am I thinking.

I was thinking when sana came. I hate her a lot because she always roam around me.

Sana: hi can I sit here ?
Jeongin: u-uh?
Sana: no I need to talk to hyunjin about something.
Seungmin: oooky.
Jeongin: we will go hyung you talk oky.
Hyunjin: hm.
Sana sat beside hyunjin.

She started to touch his hands.

Hyunjin: what are you doing sana?
Sana: are you free tonight? (Husky voice)
Hyunjin: what? Don't touch me I'm telling you.

She started coming closer to hyunjin and hyunjin was controlling his anger.

Sana: so what do you think? Are you free tonight? (Touching his thighs)

Sana felt a sting pain on her cheek.

Yeah, to her surprise hyunjin slapped her.

Everyone's attention went to them.

Hyunjin: how dare you touch me?
Sana was shocked. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Hyunjin: tell me? Do I look like a fuck boy to you?
Sana: i-i--
Jeongin: hyung what happened.
Hyunjin: she touched me without my permission. And you know what will happen to her now.
Sana: N-n-no please.
Hyunjin: what no? I already warned you to stop touching me. You yourself crossed your limits!!
Sana: I'm sorry please.

??: Hyunjin let her go.
Hyunjin looked to saw y/n standing there.
Y/n: let her go. I said!
Hyunjin: she touched me and you are saying I let her go?
Jeongin: she's right hyung. Calm down let's go.

Jeongin took him away and you went to sana.

Sana: YOU WILL REGRET THIS KIM Y/N!!
Y/n: you should be thankful that I saved you or else you wouldve been thrown out of this school.

You left from there.

While going you bumped into someone. It was ??

??: Be careful.
You looked up to see a handsome man. He was perfect.

Y/n: i-i-i am sorry.
??: It's okay (smiles) btw I am Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you (bunny smile)
________________________________

NEW CHARACTER

NAME: JEON JUNGKOOK

NAME: JEON JUNGKOOK

- y/n's friend.
- rich boy.
- cute.
- taehyung's buddy.
___________________________________

A/pov

New character?? Or new enemy? Any guesses?