EPISODE 48

The lights turned on to reveal a beautiful cake with your brother.

"Happy birthday princess. I couldn't celebrate it that day, but today I did it"  he said with his boxy smile.

"Thank you oppa" you said and hugged him

"Whose shirt are you wearing?" He asked raising his brows

"Hyunjin confessed me oppa. I said yes. We were swimming so he gave me his shirt" you said in an excited tone.

"Really? Congratulations princess" he said and patted your hairs. "Well, wanna see your gift?" He asked.

"Yesss" you said with wide eyes.

"Here" he gave you a key.

"What's this?" You asked being confused.

"Pabo, a key. A key for a new home" he said while hitting your head a little.

"REALLY?! OMG THANK YOU!!" You said jumping.

"Yes, it's your house" he said smiling.

"You're the best oppa. But, I don't need it oppa. I don't want to be dependent on you. I'll pay you rent for the house but still I can't live there for free" you said.

"Pabo, I'm your brother not your friend. I don't need any money woney. I only need you to be happy. If you're happy then I'm happy." He said

"But still oppa. I don't want to --" he cutted you.

"It's my house, I have buyed it for my future. It will be empty all years, so instead you live in there what's wrong in there" he said making everything clear .

"Okay oppa, I'll live there" you said smiling.

The whole night passed. You were there laying down to sleep when your phone rang giving you a sign of notification.

You took your phone to see hyunjin's message.

You smiled and then slept.

In morning