EPISODE 26

You changed your dress to this:

Then you did your dinner as it was half night

Then you did your dinner as it was half night. When your doorbell rang.

Ding dong~

You were confused who could it be? You peeked from the window to see jeongin outside. You opened the door.
Y/n: what is it jeongin?
Jeongin couldn't speak anything.
Y/n: jeongin? JEONGIN BACK TO EARTH?
Jeongin: y-yeah?
Y/n: what is it?
Jeongin: you never wear this kind of dress y/n?
Y/n: you mean I should come to school by wearing my night dress?
Jeongin: u-uh no (nervously chuckles)
Y/n: well why are you here?
Jeongin: will you let me come in ?
Y/n: oh yeah sorry (chuckles)

 Y/n: jeongin? JEONGIN BACK TO EARTH?Jeongin: y-yeah? Y/n: what is it?Jeongin: you never wear this kind of dress y/n?Y/n: you mean I should come to school by wearing my night dress? Jeongin: u-uh no (nervously chuckles)Y/n: well why are you here?J...

Jeongin: you have a good house y/n.
Y/n: haha yeah it's just a small apartment.
Jeongin: I'm here to tell you something.
Y/n: about what?
Jeongin: about hyunjin.
Y/n: jeongin if you are here to talk about hyunjin then you can leave.
Jeongin: y/n-ahh listen to me first.
Y/n: hmm say?
Jeongin: you know the girl Lia right?
Y/n: yeah I only know her name only.
Jeongin: yeah she's hyunjin's ex. She cheated on him with a boy.
Y/n: so why is she back?
Jeongin: this is the reason why I'm also worried. Idk why she's back.
Y/n: hyunjin should know that he should stay away from her. He's not a small kid tho.
Jeongin: you're right. Ik she's here to get him back. And that stupid hyunjin is still going towards her.
Y/n: so what should I do?
Jeongin: y/n you have to make him stay away from her. I'll find out why she's here but till that you have to stick with hyunjin. Trust me please.
Y/n: why me!?
Jeongin: you'll find about that later too.
Y/n: jeongin? Hyunjin still love Lia?
Jeongin: maybe.

This was the word that made your heart shattered into pieces. You tired to control your tears. And maintained your expressions.

Jeongin: she is the reason why hyunjin is like this. He was never like this. His dad had died long ago. His mom was everything for him. But she... She cheated on hyunjin with a boy at the time when his mom was ill. He was so depressed. His mom cared about him alot just like every other mother. But he shouted at her badly due to which she had a heart attack and she died. He still regrets it. He even tried to do suicide but we saved him. Please y/n help him.

You were on the verge of crying. He had gone through alot. You didn't knew what to do. Your brain was not functioning. Your brain wanted you to say NO but your heart wanted you to say YES. In the war between heart and brain HEART always win.

You nodded your head and said;

Y/n: I'll help you jeongin.

Jeongin was having tears in his eyes because of hyunjin. He really loved him alot. More then anything.

Jeongin: tysm y/n.

____________________________________

So what do you guys think?

I need some support please..🥺✋

Ily All💕🥺

Thank you for 300+ views. I didn't expected these views on this shit.🥺💜❤️💕