EPISODE 49

You wore this:

(For a date ig it's better to wear short floral dress but if you don't like it you can imagine your own dress ;D)

Your makeup:

(Hairstyle is already in the first pic :D)

You sprayed your favorite perfume on your soft body and saw hyunjin's text that he is 'outside'. You rushed outside. You had already told taehyung that you will go with hyunjin on a date and he agreed. (Such a good brother 😭🤡)

You went in his car and he was starring at you.

"Why are you starring at me?" You asked while pouting.

"You look beautiful" he said while smiling.

"Ty" you said while blushing.

He drove to a place, god knows where. But he was holding your hand.

He stopped the car and told you to wear blindfold.

"Hyunjin I swear if I fall I'll kill you" you said while tieing the knot of the blindfold.

"Trust me babe" he said and holded your hand to take you to somewhere.

"Oky on the count of 3 remove your blind fold" he said.

"Oky" you replied.

"1    2     3"

You removed your blindfold to see:

"Omg" you exclaimed.

"It's so beautiful" you said.

"Not more then you" he said.

"Oh come-on" you said and hit his chest.

"Come let's go" he said

You both reached there and he made you sit down first. You were impressed by his gentleman behavior.

"Thank you babe" you said and smiled widely.

"There's something missing" he said.

"What?" You asked.

He stood up from his chair to take something out from his pocket. He sat on his knees and took out a box of ring.

"I don't know how to express my feeling but this is for you. I don't know what you have done to me. What spell you have casted on me but y/n I want that spell to last forever. I love you to the moon and back. I want you to be my last and the mother of my children's. So Kim y/n, will you accept my proposal and be my fiancee?" He said.

You gasped and put your hands on your mouth. You replied:

"Yess baby. I want you to be my first and last. I love you too" you replied with tears.

He smiled and placed the ring on my fingers.

"May I?" He asked.

You nodded while blushing.

He came closer to you and after that you felt a soft pair of lips. Yeah he kissed you.

The kiss was deep. He kissed you hungrily. His hands travelled from your face to your waist pulling you more closer to him.

You circled your arms around his neck to deepened the kiss.

You both kissed and then parted away breathing heavily.

"That was best" he said.

"Don't tease me" you said and hitted his chest once again.

You both enjoyed your date forgetting the surroundings and your tensions.

You both enjoyed alot.

____________________________