EPISODE 36

You woke up and felt you had a pain in your head. You felt someones presence beside you. You put you hand on that person's body and lift the duvet to see HYUNJIN. You screamed on the top of your lungs

"AAAAAHHHHH"

You looked yourself to see that were you wearing clothes or not but luckily you were.

"What's wrong Ahh my ears".
"What are you doing here?"
"Sleeping ofcourse" he said rubbing his eyes.

All the memories than hitted your mind and you were embarrassed.

"I-i-i was d-drunk l-last night. So all the things I said don't make any sense"
"Yeah yeah now lets sleep" he pulled you back to him.
"Hey leave me"
"You're so noisy"
"Shutup and leave me" you said while struggling under his grip
"Let me sleep" he groaned.

You slapped his hands and he groaned in pain.
"AAHH"

You took the chance and ran to the washroom.

It was already 12 so you didn't went to school today. You did your morning routine and wore this:

You came out of the bathroom to see hyunjin still sleeping so you went down to the kitchen make breakfast for both of you

You were done making the breakfast so you went to your room and waked up hyunjin.

"hyunjin wake up."
" yeah yeah I'm up."
"Im saying for the last time now wakeup or I'll throw you out. Come down the breakfast is ready."
"yeah I'm coming."

You went down.

10 minutes passed but there was no sign of hyunjin.

You went to your room and saw him still sleeping.

"YAAH HWANG FUCKING HYUNJIN WAKE UP." (you shaked him vigorously)
"Yeah yeah I'm up."

you were satisfied when he sat up. So you turned around to go when you disbalanced and falled on top of him.

You were on top of him when he was under you.

Your eyes were wide 100x open. You quickly tried to stand but the duvet was stuck on your leg.

"u-u-u-uh" you were blushing mess
"l-let me help you."

He sat up and you were sitting on his lap. He successfully untangled the duvet and you rushed outside while blushing mess.

(Omg y/n why are you blushing. Arghh my cheeks are hot as if I'm sitting on the sun. Ahh it's so embarrassing)

You were in your thoughts when hyunjin came down and said.

"Come-on let's do the breakfast"
"O-o-ok".

You both did your breakfast and after that he went to his home.

You studied and did your house chores.

//Timeskips//

It was already 12 so you winded up maths and decided to sleep. After studying you slept.

___________________________________

A/pov

I hope you all liked it.. love you all for 550+ views😭❤️