EPISODE 34

You were chillingl on your bed when you saw msg of hyunjin
_________________________________
Cold ass🧊

get ready. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes.

___________________________________

You sprinted in the bathroom and did a little makeup.

Your outfit:

Your hairstyle:

Your hairstyle:

Your makeup:

(I'm sorry if you don't like it

(I'm sorry if you don't like it. Imagine the one you like. Once again sorry)

You look at yourself in the mirror one last time. And applied perfume.

You heard car's horn so you dashed out of the house.

You Went outside and saw him standing outside the car.

He was looking so perfect. He was looking like an angel. I think while creating him God has used his every technique on him.

We were lost in each others eyes. He have no idea what impact he has made on my heart. His every cut, his hairs, everything stabbed my heart so bad and I felt numb.

Hyunjin pov
I waited for her outside. When she came out I was lost in her. I admired her every face feature. It's like she's a princess. Her every curve, he pink plumpy lips, her doe eyes, she's perfect. She has casted a spell over me due to which I cant stop looking to her. I want her by my side.

We both were lost in our pupils. When my phone rang. I saw the caller id and it was rose.

I picked it up.

OTP

Rose: where are you?
Y/n: with hyunjin.
Rose: come fast guys you're getting late.
Y/n: we're on our way.

With that you hanged up the call and said

"Let's go?" You said.
"U-um yeah".
"You look beautiful" he said while opening the door of the car for you.
"Thank you. You look handsome too" you said blushing.
"I know I'm handsome". He said with a proud smile.
"Nice joke".
"I'm not joking. I'm serious". He said glancing at you.
"I'm also serious". You said controlling your laugh.
"Whatever". He said being pissed off.

You chuckled. After that he sat and started to drive. He saw you not wearing seatbelt so he bended to help you wear it.

//Your pov//
I don't know why he bended towards me. I widened my eyes and moved back until my back was deep on the seat. He came closer to my face and I closed my eyes tightly. He taked the seatbelt and putted it over my body. I opened my eyes to see him looking inside my soul. I looked down and said.

"L-l-lets go"

He came back to his senses and started the car.

again the drive was silent '😑'.

"Why this ice cube don't say anything? Ugh god why did I agreed to come with him. I wish god had made me an owl. Yeah y/n. An owl. Just sit and chill on the tree. You dont need to study, not to pay any rent, and the most important this ice cube will not be there. Omg it's so cool to be an owl. Just sleep all day and wake up at night and enjoy"

You were thinking while playing with your fingers.

Hyunjin was looking at you through the mirror and smiling.

"This ice cube. I will chop his body and throw it in the garbage can. At least poor animals will have something to eat. This jerk doesn't even melt. A hot girl is sitting beside him and he isn't even giving me any attention". You pouted while thinking about this.

Hyunjin knew that you were cursing him. So he said.

"Done cursing?"
"h-h-huh? "
"I don't like to repeat my words." (Cold)
" yes cold ass." (You facepalmed your self)
"It was just a slip of tongue I don't mean it promise."
"I'll not say anything to you today."

Have he hitted his head somewhere? Why is he being lovey dovey all of a sudden? Ugh y/n why are you even alive. Just born to mess up!

"O-o-oky" you said. You had no words as you had already messed up.

He just smiled internally. He didn't knew what was happening to him. He was attached to you mentally and physically. He wanted you to be with him 24/7.

You looked out the window the rest of the time and cursed him multiple time.

Few minutes later you reached the club.
___________________________________
A

/pov:

Hope you all like this :) stay tuned for the next episode.

And 500+ views omfg!!! Tysm ❤️🥺