EPISODE 37

You woke up and did your morning routine and wore this:

You had your breakfast and rushed to the school. Now a days, you go by yourself to the school as you don't want to be a burden on anyone.
You went to school and straight to your locker.

You saw Bp standing there so you went there.

Y/n: hey guys (smiles)
Lisa: hey y/n!
Jisoo: hey y/n we forgot to tell you but today we have our physics practical.
Y/n: WHAT?
Jennie: y-yeah (awkward laugh)
Y/n: I didn't even saw my physics practical book once. (you said and made a sad pout)
Rose: don't worry. We'll help you. (She said comforting you)
Y/n: yeah first you didn't tell me about the practical and now you will help me. oh god why me!?

Lisa dragged you inside the classroom. And you sat and started to read your physics practical book for the first time. You couldn't understand anything but you still wanted yourself to be prepared. Even tho you know you weren't.

Professor: CLASS GET UP AND LETS GO TO THE PRACTICAL LAB.

He commanded you all and you all did what he said.

Hyunjin saw you being trusfrated (lol) but still he shrugged it off.

There was Lia. Making a devilish plan with a disgusting smirk. You saw her smirking at you but you rolled your eyes at her and went to the lab.

IN LAB:

You had a practical of electronics. There was a circuit and you had to connect the wire.

You saw Lia smirking. The professor told us to start I didn't wore my gloves because I just had to connect the wire and it was done. But that bitch Lia was standing with hyunjin. She turned the switch on, hyunjin saw her opening the switch so he panicked and removed your hand but unfortunately his hand was on the wire. He screamed in pain and a light fire could be seen on the wire. The professor used the fire extinguisher and blew out the fire but hyunjin was going through the pain. I ran towards him and said

"Hey are you fine?" I asked worriedly.

"Do I look fine?" He said holding his hand.

"No, let's go to the infirmary" I said and pulled him up.

Lia was standing there with wide eyes. Her plan was to burn my hands but she burned hyunjin's hand.

I, chan and jeongin went to the infirmary with hyunjin and I went in the infirmary and said

"Hello I'm kim y/n from XXX class. My friend burned his hands with a wire while performing a practical please check him" you said as fast as I could because you were worried for hyunjin at that time.

The lady told me to stay calm and she came with a tube. I went to hyunjin and his hands were as red as an apple. I felt so bad for him. The lady applied the tube and he was bearing the pain.

After a few minutes the lady left with chan and tell him about the medicine. Jeongin was sitting and I was standing beside hyunjin.

He looked at me and with soft eyes and said

"What happened?" He said softly.

My heart fluttered and started doing somersaults because of his soft, deep eyes.

"N-nothing. I'm sorry it's all because of me."
I said while looking down at my feets.

"No it's fine. It just happened. See now I'm fine" he said softly.

"I'm so careless. I should've worn my gloves. I'm so sorry." You said and started to play with your fingers but your heart was pacing because of him.

"No need for sorry. I'm oky" he said and smiled.

His smile. His smile is so beautiful. His eyes while he smiles are just so perfect. Why are you doing this to me hyunjin? I can't help but I have already fallen for you.

_______________________________

A/pov:

Updating before studying. Hope you all liked it.

Love you all 💜🥺

Ty for 570+ views I don't deserve it on this shit😭