EPISODE 9

//hyunjin pov//
I could see her smile but when she holded my hands I was shocked because I hate touches. I started to walk behind her. When we reached she left my hand and looked towards me. I was freezed at my spot. Then she said
Y/n: here see this is more beautiful come-on let's take out photo (smiles)
Hyunjin just nodded.

You started to look around smiling thinking about how it will be when you come at this place with your future husband and walked with him. You started smiling. You looked behind and saw hyunjin taking your pictures.
Hyunjin: you're doing great y/n.
Y/n: but I'm not doing anything.
Hyunjin: (rolls eyes)
Y/n: (your heart clenched but you maintains your expressions)

After 3 hours you both were done. You both were sitting on the stairs obviously far away. Hyunjin was looking at the pictures while you were looking at him.

Y/n: hyunjin?
Hyunjin: yes?
Y/n: thank you for taking me here (smiles)
Hyunjin: no need to thank it's just for the project. (He looks at you)
Y/n: (you both maintained an eye contact for about 10.2 sec and then you said) l-lets go?
Hyunjin: u-uh yeah.
Y/n: you started walking beside him. After a minute you both reached his car you sat inside and drove off. He dropped you at your home and drove away.

You went inside your house and then changed your dress. It was already 10:30 and you were tired so you slept.

In morning:

You woke up and did your morning routine

You woke up and did your morning routine. Did your house chores and started to do your studies.

After 5 hours
You studied for 5 hours. You glanced at the clock and saw it was 3.
Y/n: oh shit I didn't turn my phone on.

You opened your phone to see hyunjin's messages.

Hyunjin: we will go at 3:30.

Y/n: it's almost 3:00 y/n hurry up!!

You sprinted in the washroom and then changed your dress. You wore this:

Your phone started ringing and you looked at the caller id

Your phone started ringing and you looked at the caller id. It was your mom.
You picked It up.

OTP:

Y/m: hello y/n how are you my child? Did you ate your breakfast? Are your studies going well?
Y/n: yes mom I'm fine. And I did my breakfast and my studies are going perfect to. (You said while putting your shoes)
Y/m: are you going somewhere?
Y/n: yes mom I have a project so I'm working on it with my friends. Mom I'm getting late I love you and I miss you so much. Take care okay?
Y/m: ok ok ilym bye. Take care

You hanged up the phone.
You saw hyunjin's message which said "I'm outside". You rushed outside.
When you stepped outside the house you spotted his car and wanted to disappear because....
________________________________

A/pov

Hello guys. I hope you liked it. Idkw but Wattpad glitched on this chapter so all the things I had wrote earlier disappeared. (Mentally curses at Wattpad). I wrote this again if you find any mistake please forgive me cuz IM FOIVE. LOVE YOU ALLL 😚