Chapter 3

I awoke to the smell of chlorine, and the sound of Jasmine singing along to music at the top of her lungs. I looked at the time; it was 7:30. I knew she was in the kitchen cleaning it from top to bottom. That was the usual for Saturday mornings; something I looked forward to and loved.

I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I wondered why my body was so sore and my head was pounding. As I got up for my morning tinkle, I blushed realizing that I was naked. Suddenly, all the events from last night rushed back into my mind. I found a towel on the floor and covered the lower half of my body as I checked around the room to make sure nothing disappeared while I was asleep. I sighed in relief as I found that nothing was out of place, although, on the dresser, Ally had left a torn corner of a napkin with her number written in red lipstick.

As if I am going to call her, I thought.

I had already abused my morals; making the same mistake twice would definitely be crossing the line; however, she did give good advice...I shrugged my shoulders, quickly slipping the note inside my top drawer.

I found my phone in the back pocket of my jeans; I had a bunch of messages from Tyrone and two missed calls from Jasmine. I peeked around the corner and found her, faced the other way, busily scrubbing the wooden floor on her hands and knees. She had on a white tank top and pink booty shorts that exposed her phat, perfectly round ass. As soon as I felt myself harden, I sped off to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I sat on the toilet seat and quickly called Tyrone. He answered on the second ring, "Hey fam, what happened to you last night? After you told me you were going to the bathroom, you never came back," he wondered.

I yawned, trying to wake up. "Bruh, on the way out the bathroom this girl was waiting for me. One thing led to another, and the next thing I know I am fucking her back at my dorm," I explained.

"Yoooo, so you really got some ass last night? How was it?" he asked excitedly.

"Honestly, it was mediocre. She had perfect tits and an okay ass, but her head and pussy was trash. I didn't even know her name most of the time, and I swear she said she had a boyfriend and she had this weird birthmark-"

"Oh shit," he paused," was it on her right ass cheek and it looked a little like a map of Africa?"

I fell into silence.

"BRUHHH, that's Bryan's girl. You know, the white dude with the blond hair and bowl cut in anatomy," he revealed, "she be letting all the homeboys hit and he is oblivious to it all. Shit, I even tore that ass up once, she loves that BBC."

I suddenly felt nauseous. I knew she said she had a boyfriend, but I did not know he was sharing her with the whole college. Why did the guy also have to share a class with me?

"I swear, that birthmark of hers means something. I don't see why she don't just date a brotha; Bryan obviously ain't satisfying her needs. I hear his parents are rich though, so she might just be trying to cop some coins, if you know what I mean," he continued.

"Look Ty, I have to go," I rushed out, "I'll hit you up later"

"Ight bro," he responded and hung up.

I sighed in frustration. I needed to take a shower; I felt so dirty...more spiritually than physically though. I turned on the water in the shower, and hopped in. I let the water run over me before I lathered soap all over my body. What is wrong with me? I thought. I was making so many mistakes and things were not going my way at all. Maybe I needed a new start...maybe I should go to a different college or something...far away from Jasmine.

An image of her on the floor in those tight booty shorts made blood rush to my manhood. I loved that the cheeks of her ass showed at the bottom; I imagined myself coming up behind her and rubbing my hard manhood against her ass.