Chapter 14

"Dre, please sit down, we need to talk," she stated softly.

Ally grabbed onto my arm, "Dre, what does she need to talk to you about?" she mumbled.

"Nobody was talking to you. Dre, tell your bitch to stand down," Jasmine hissed.

"Dre, are you really going to let her talk to me like that?" Ally shouted.

I quickly got in between them. "Girls, please stop fighting. We don't need this right now," I demanded. I was still in shock. Was Jasmine really pregnant? By who? Was it Michael's baby? Did they already get married? I had so many questions. "H-How far along are you?" I choked, looking down at Jasmine's swollen belly.

"Three months," she answered softly.

I froze. Three months? Three months ago was the last time I saw her...the last time we had engaged in sexual intercourse. "A-Am I the father?" My throat suddenly felt extremely dry.

She nodded, "Yes Dre."

I clutched the shelf beside me; I needed something to keep me from passing out. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She began twiddling her thumbs, her eyes refusing to meet mine. "I-I wasn't sure you wanted to speak me after what happened during spring break. After I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how."

I grimaced, "So let me guess, you were going to raise my child with Michael?"

Her eyes met the ground. "I don't know Dre," she lied.

"Does he think it's his baby?" I asked, my voice getting louder.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Dre, you don't understand-"

I grabbed Ally's hand. "Let's go," I mumbled, heading for the exit. I was starting to see red, but I knew it wasn't healthy for the baby if I upset Jasmine; it was better just to leave before things got out of hand.

"Dre wait, is it okay if I come over later tonight?" Jasmine asked softly.

I didn't turn around; I just nodded and walked away. After I helped Ally get into the car, I got in and headed for our apartment. "Dre, are we still shopping?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No, we're going home," I mumbled.

She sighed, "I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine what's going through your head right now."

"I don't even know. I just never imagined that this would happen," I admitted.

She sniffled, "I just don't want you to run away with her."

I looked over to see her staring out the window, trying to hide her tears from me. I placed my hand on her thigh, "Ally, I wouldn't do that. I'm here for you and baby Ally," I comforted.

As we pulled up to the apartment, she looked at me, "Prove it," she stated.

I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

She reached down, and started rubbing my manhood, "Dre, make love to me," she breathed.

She giggled as I rushed her upstairs. I kicked open the door, and shut it with the back of my heel. I carried her to my room, throwing her on the bed. After removing her dress, I tore off her thin, lacy pink panties and threw them across the room; she sat up and quickly tugged down my shorts and lifted my shirt over my head. "How do you want to start?" I panted. I was hot all over; I needed her.

She turned over and arched her back, her ass in my face. I smirked as I stuck my tongue in her anus. I thrusted my tongue into it while I shoved two fingers inside her wet core. "Ughhh Dre," she whimpered. I pumped my fingers inside of her, noticing that they quickly became wet with her juices. I kissed down her thighs until I got to her treat. I breathed over her sweet sex, making her body shiver. With my fingers still moving inside of her, I flicked my tongue against her swollen clit. "Please Dre," she moaned loudly.