Chapter 10

I awoke to Jasmine loudly arguing with someone over the phone. "No Michael, you don't need to come down here. I'm fine!" She shouted. I sat up and silently watched her. She was still completely naked, and her breasts bounced as she paced back and forth. She looked at me apologetically with her phone to her ear. "Look, I'm telling them about our engagement, just give me time baby," she pleaded. She looked frustrated. "Okay baby, I'll talk to you tonight. I love you. Good-bye," she stated before she hung up.

It stung a little that she told him that she loved him, but I had to understand; she was currently engaged to him. I hoped that it was not for too much longer. She climbed back into the bed and kissed me. "Good morning handsome," she mumbled against my lips.

I frowned. "Jasmine, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Do you plan on still marrying him?" I asked.

She sighed heavily, "I don't know Dre," she replied, "everything is so complicated now."

I flipped us over so that I was on top. I flicked my tongue across her nipple. "What is so complicated?" I asked, my body hovering over her. My hardened manhood rubbed against her sex.

Her breathing hitched. "Dre please-"she moaned.

I grinned, "Tell me what you want. Scream it."

"You Dre," she moaned softly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that," I teased.

"I want you Dre!" she screamed.

I slammed inside her; she was already soaking wet. I gripped her thighs as I pounded her tight, wet pussy. I could feel her clenching around me, and it felt amazing. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Yes Dre," she moaned loudly. I put her legs around my neck, and lifted her ass slightly off the bed. I slammed straight into her g-spot, making her scream uncontrollably. Soon after, her legs started to shake. I quickly pulled out and turned her over, pulling on her waist until she was on her knees. She gripped the sheet with both hands, as I took her from the back. "Harder," she demanded.

I gripped her waist with both hands, and gently pushed down on her back. I pounded her hard and fast. Suddenly, I felt her hips pull forward. "Where are you running off to?" I teased, pulling her back.

"Dre, I'm going to cum!" she warned loudly.

"Me too baby," I answered, as I wrapped my arm around her chest, pulling her closer to me. As I grabbed one of her huge breasts, I used my other hand to wrap around her throat. I breathed against the back of her neck, "That's it baby, cum for me," I whispered. I felt her body shiver against me. She loved every second of this. I thrusted inside of her, feeling my own release coming. I pulled out and slammed back into her, making her scream. I did it repeatedly until I felt her juices dripping down my thighs. Without warning, my hot liquid shot inside of her, I groaned in complete bliss. She collapsed on the bed, "Wow Dre that was amazing," she breathed.

I kissed the soft skin of her ass cheek. "I know baby," I mumbled. After I caught my breath, I got up to take a shower.

She looked at me with curiosity. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"To shower," I answered softly.

She quickly got up. "Let me come with you."

I smirked. "Won't your fiancé mind?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes, smacking my chest as she headed for the bathroom. After I grabbed a towel and washcloth, I joined her. We showered on different ends of the tub; switching whenever one of us needed to rinse off. I found myself admiring her body; I enjoyed watching the suds rinse down her ass. I could not control myself. I wanted her again. I came up behind her and placed her hands on the wall. "Dre, what are you-?" she began. I slammed into her. "Fuck," she moaned loudly. I gripped her shoulders, quickly pounding her. I was sore, but I didn't care. Next week we would return to Virginia, and she would be right back under Michael's spell; this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. After I came inside of her, we finished washing up. It was mid-afternoon, and there was still no sign of Jeremy and Martha. "Where are your parents?" I asked as I put on my boxers.