Chapter 9

I woke up alone the next morning; all that was left of Jasmine was an imprint of her small body in the sheets. She probably got embarrassed and went somewhere to get away from me. In my eyes, it would be awkward to face each other again for a while. What even was last night? I heard that when people were drunk their true feelings come out, but maybe she thought I was Michael or something. I did not even want to ask her.

I looked around the room. Everything was red except for a bookcase filled with a variety of porcelain dolls that stared into your soul. I was surprised that she agreed to stay in there; the dolls were so creepy. As I got up to head back to the green room, the door swung open. Jasmine stood in the doorway only wearing a towel. "Hey Dre," she stated, looking at the ground and blushing.

My cheeks heated up as well. "Hey Jasmine," I mumbled, "I'll just get out of your way now."

She shook her head, "No, stay here with me."

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I wondered why she was allowing me to stay in the room with her...especially since she was naked.

She locked the door and sat beside me. "Dre," she began, twiddling her thumbs, "thank you for being there for me last night."

I nodded. "You're welcome, I'm just glad you're safe."

She looked down at her hands. "I had twenty-seven missed calls from Michael last night," she stated, "I tried to explain what happened, but he didn't want to hear it."

"Do you want me to speak to him?" I offered softly.

She frowned, "No, I'm just going to wait to speak to him. He needs to calm down."

"Yeah, that's probably the best thing to do," I agreed.

She fell silent and gazed at me. There was a strange look in her eyes; something I had never seen from her before. "Dre about last night-"she began nervously, biting her bottom lip.

"I know, it was a huge mistake," I blurted, "it isn't your fault, you were really drunk."

She shook her head. "I wasn't going to say that," she continued, "last night made me realize something."

"Like what?" I questioned curiously. What was she saying? Did she think what she did last night was okay?

She took a deep breath, "Do you think last night was a mistake?"

"Yes, you were intoxicated. You didn't know what you were doing," I answered, "you probably thought that I was Michael."

She looked down at the bed once more, her cheeks turning redder. "Dre, I knew what I was doing. I wanted you," she admitted.

I stared at her; dumbfounded. "You what-?" I started, as she smashed her lips into mine. She straddled my lap and began kissing me feverishly, soft moans escaping from her mouth. Her breath smelled like mint, and her lips were as soft as cotton. I took over, shoving my tongue into her mouth. My hands moved down her back, and ripped the towel from her bare body. I explored her body with my hands, enjoying the feel of her soft, silky skin. As she pushed me against the bed, I gripped her ass. Our tongues battled for dominance. Once mine won, I sucked on her tongue, making her moan loudly. She grinded against my groin; our hips moving in sync. I could feel my manhood growing...I wanted her... I needed her. Why was she so irresistible? I flipped us so that I was on top, pinning her against the bed. I worshipped her body; she was slim, but her breasts and ass were huge and firm. I held her wrists with one hand while I captured one of her breasts in my mouth, pulling on her nipple with my teeth. She dug her nails into the flesh of the back of my neck. "Dre, I want you inside of me," she moaned loudly.