Chapter 15

I woke up with Ally's bare body on top of me. It felt like all the opinions I had of her in the past had vanished; she was so beautiful. I smacked her ass, right where her birthmark was, causing a loud, echoing sound. She was all mine, I grinned to myself. I no longer had to worry about if Jasmine was going to choose between Michael and me; I had moved on and found someone who wanted me and only me. It was a different and amazing feeling that I hoped would last a long time.

I looked over and saw that it was eight o'clock in the morning; it was time to pick up Jasmine and see the status of my bundle of joy. I moved Ally's head off my shoulder, so that I could reach my phone. Hey Jasmine. You ready to go? I texted her.

Yes, you can start heading down here. I should be ready by then, she automatically texted back.

I got up in the speed of light and threw on some black shorts and a white muscle shirt. I gently kissed Ally on the forehead, waking her up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me sleepily, "Dre, where are you going?"

"To the appointment with Jasmine," I mumbled.

She sighed, "Okay, I'll see you soon."

I gave her a quick kiss. "Okay, bye baby."

Suddenly, she grabbed the collar of my shirt tightly in her hand; I could feel her hot breath against my face. "Dre, make sure to tell that bitch to keep her hands off of my man," she stated in a serious tone.

I smirked, "Don't worry baby, I'm all yours." She smashed her lips to mine and climbed into my lap. Her belly got in the way a little bit, but it didn't bother me. While she kissed down my jaw, I shoved one of her pink nipples into my mouth. I massaged the other one with my thumb and index finger as I bit down gently on her flesh. I suddenly felt a warm liquid gush into my mouth. Wait, why was her breast leaking? Did I bite too hard? I thought. I quickly backed away, "Ally, what the hell is that?"

She stopped to look at me curiously. "What's wrong?" she asked.

I examined the breast that was in my mouth "I-I don't know, I was sucking on your tit, and something came out of it," I hesitated.

She giggled, "Baby, that's just colostrum."

"Oh, I thought it was blood or something," I mumbled.

"No baby, but you can suck on them later if you want," she responded with a wink.

I chuckled as I headed for the door, "we'll see."

I got into my truck and pulled out my phone to text Jasmine. Address?

I waited a few moments for her to text back. After she sent her address, I put it into my GPS and headed to her apartment. I was eager to see her, although, it had been less than twelve hours since our last meeting. I wanted to see how she was doing...how our baby was doing. The GPS guided me to an apartment complex, which looked extremely expensive; I expected nothing less from Michael. I quickly found a parking space and texted Jasmine. Hey, I'm here. Come outside.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand a second later. Sorry, still getting ready. Come upstairs to 209. Michael is here so you already know the deal.

I knew exactly what she meant, and I knew I had to play along in order to be involved in my child's life. I took a deep breath as I secured my car and walked upstairs to apartment 209. Before I even got to the door, I heard loud voices coming from inside. "Jasmine, I didn't ask for this shit. I don't even want kids right now, so why can't we just wait until I'm ready? We can try again in a few years!" he yelled.

"Michael just stop, I'm not getting rid of this baby. It's not your choice, it's mine!" she screamed back.

"I'm not even sure how you even got pregnant. I have always been careful, always!"