Ch. 25

DISCLAIMER: this chapter contains talk of r@pe, S/A, and abuse. Caution is advised.

"We're all infected".

My mind goes blank. All the sudden I'm seeing my 6 year old self walking to the fridge to get my dad another beer. There's my Mariah, as pretty as ever sitting at the kitchen table attempting to do her homework with a broken piece of chalk she found on the sidewalk.

"Hurry the hell up" he yells.

I speed up my process and grab a bottle from the box. As I turn around Mariah accidentally drops her chalk and ironically it falls right before my foot causing me to slip and loose my balance. I crashed in to the floor taking the bottle with me. Glass shot everywhere. My immediate worry was my sister until I realize what just happened.

"Sissy see you okay?" She asks. I barely hear her.

There glass smashed into my palm but that's in the back of my mind.

I pick my head up to see my dad standing right in front of me with the look I know to well.

"WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT KELSEY" his voice booms in my ears. I hear him very well.

At my attempt to pull myself upright I'm interrupted with his hand grabbing the top of my head and pulling. I wince in pain.

"Ow dad stop!" I bed knowing it will do nothing.

"Do you realize how much that cost me you little fuck? You need to pay the price and with no money there's always another way woman can pay." He sneers.

I immediately start crying knowing what's about to happen.

"Mariah please go make the bed." I beg her. There's no reason both her and I should have to suffer his next move.

I use all my muscle weight to try and stay on the ground where I'm at but at the age of 13 there's really nothing to work with.

He's pulling me all over the ground and I can feel each individual piece of glass make its way into my thighs.

This is going to sting later.

"Get the fuck up you stupid bitch. God you're just like your fucking mom, acting like you don't enjoy this as much as me. She's the one who wanted to keep y'all!"

"Please dad. Please don't do this." I beg him. I've started my period last month and even though I begged this would stop him, it didn't.

"Would you rather little Mariah?" He taunts me.

I stop resisting and turn to face him.

"No."

He smiles down at me with his disgusting molded teeth. I pick myself up from the floor and follow him into the living room.

"This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you" he laughs.

I just start to undress myself in silence.

One day this will all be over.