Ch. 7

Lori eventually leaves and Shane goes back in his tent leaving a very unstable Rick by my side. And a very sorry me by his side. I turn to the unstable man and is about to speak until I feel his lips on mine. Me kissing back in the process.

I pull away and put my forehead on his. "Rick I don't think this is a good idea you just saw the love of your lif-" I was cut off once again by his lips on mine. It was a very passionate kiss showing his little love for me, but you could tell it was there. I didn't know what to do, it felt so wrong but so right. I kissed back with the same passion he did.
Me eventually cradling his lap his hands on my back slowly going down. Tugging at my shirt I brake the kiss.

"Rick, your still married.
And you guys could make it up any day. Rick you don't want me, I'm to fucked up. Your to good for me." I say. Tears burning the corners of my eyes. No I refuse to cry over a guy I met a couple weeks ago days ago. I'm on a winning streak of 3 years without crying. And that's saying something compared to my life. "Your to good for me" he says. Making me smile at his words. "No I'm not" I say getting off his lap but his arms holding me in place.

I look up to the eyes that melt my insides and say "i see the way you look at her. I know you love her." "Love? I did till I say that" he says. his hot breath hitting my neck "you can't stop loving someone Rick, I try everyday" I say talking about him. And with that I make my way out of his grip and towards my tent to get my stuff. I can't stay here and like him even more. I can't.

Once back to my tent I go and kiss Daryl and the forehead and leave him a note.

Dear protecter,

Im protecting you now with leaving.

You were my only friend here who understands me. So thank you, thank you for protecting me. Thank you for helping to look for my sister when I never asked you too. That's wright, I knew. Hopefully I'll see you again, but I gotta leave, I gotta find her. That's not the only reason but your smart, you'll figure it out. Please don't look for me, I'll kill my self if I find out one of y'all came out searching and put your life in danger. I know we've only knew each other for a few weeks, but I know your that one friend who can keep people's secrets and won't stab people in the back. I'm very thankful I met you, or i'd probably be in Shane's tent. No thank you. You have a piece of my heart as dose everyone else. ❤️

Xoxo, Kelsey

I leave the note on his chest knowing he'll wake up to it.
I pick up my bag but not before I took one of Daryl's bandanas.
He won't notice. I really am ganna miss them. I'm going to miss Rick the most, I shouldn't, but I will.

I step out of the tent and start my way towards the woods. Im ganna search for my sister.

About 2 hour later and I'm so exhausted the suns coming up and I haven't even been tracking. I'm a hot mess. I hear a groan coming from up the trees and a flop like someone jumped down. I decide to follow the sound until I hear a gunshot and a blood curling scream. It was my sisters. Oh no. My heart started beating more than I thought it could and I sprinted to the gunshot to see my weak sister, fragile as ever, laying limp on the ground.

I didn't think, I didn't move, I couldn't, i forgot how. I heard a movement and looked down, my brain finally clicked and I picked her up bridle style and get ready to run the 50 miles to the farm I came from. That's 2 hours i don't think she can make it that long.

After 30 minutes I have to stop. I'm closer because I walked all the way here. Not ran. I'm a mile away but I had to stop. I'm weak. She got heavy and I couldn't take it. My legs were going to give out any second. I was getting slower. She's loosening a lot of blood and I need to try and stop it. I rip my shirt turning it to a half shirt stoping a couple inches under my breast, but I didn't care. All I care about is getting her to the farm. I taped the cloth around her and took out one of my water bottles and pored it on her stomach wound. I put some in her mouth then drank a little my self then picked her back up.