ch. 14

I soon realized why Hershel and Ricky were gone.

Yep

When I say it was a big surprise I mean it was a BIG SURPRISE.

I was wondering why Shane was passing around guns even though Hershel said none on his land.

I immediately stop talking to Maggie when I hear Shane yelling. What is it now.

I turn around annoyed but now, oh now, I was horrified.

I was met by Rick and Hershel dragging a walker by what looked like something dog captures use with vicious dogs. It's like a pole with a round net on the end. I forgot what there called. I know, pathetic.

I was lost out of it. I heard some mumbling and a gun rattle. That's when I pull out my pocket knife and go into defense mode.  Crouching slightly only to realize it was Shane. Crazy bastard.

" Let me ask y'all  this. Can a living breathin' person would walk away from this?"

3 shots.

A series of stop it, and a no was heard from Rick.

"I just put 3 round in its chest. If someone was alive could they just take that?     Why is it still coming"

2 more shots

"I just tore up it's lungs, why is it still comin'?"

3 more shots.

Shane was doing everything in his power to prove his point. He's still trying to stay calm I see that, sometimes it's hard.

This time it was Rick who yelled. "Shane, enough"
His voice was stern.

"Ya, your right man, that is enough." Shane proved his point. He shot the walker Hershel was holding in the head and Hershel sink down into the ground with the walker itself.

Shane starts walking towards the barn thats 'full of walkers'
Everyone turns there attention towards the crazy man.

What was this dude on?

"Enough, risking our lives for a little girl whoes gone. Enough living next to a barn with things trying to kill us! Enough, Rick it's not like it was before." Shane yells continuously.

Ricks face tells what he's thinking, on one point, the douche is right, on the other, he's very wrong.

"If you want to live, if you want to survive, you gatta fight for it. I'm talking about fight! Right here. Right now."

He walked all the way to the barn and opened the latch.

Everyone's stunned but not that surprised by his actions, what I've heard, he's going through something.

Rick yelled hershel, 2 times. He told Hershel to take the pole thingy. He wouldn't, he looked lost, poor man.

Shane picked up a pick axe. That mother fucker was trying to brake the lock. I hear Rick in the background yelling things at Shane. Shane wasn't having any if it though, his mind was set.

People were yelling "don't do it" they were to late though. Such as the one and only Lori.

Shane took the board off and more yelling came over, it was the damn walkers.

Shit.

Chaos erupted before you could say the word : supercatafragalisticigsbealydocious.

It was bad. Walker after walker fell. We thought they were done until one walker that was not expected trampled out of the barn, Carol, the motherly person of the group started walking toward it screaming. She was crying and I had a very bad feeling it was Sophia. Her daughter. Daryl had to hold her back as Carol sunk to the ground. That really sucks.

I didn't even want to look at her so I just looked down.

I heard Rick's footsteps get closer to the little girl that was once alive. Goodbye. I hear a gunshot happen and then her little body slump limp.

____________________________

This episode is still hard for me, comment if it was for you...❤❤ love y'all and please vote because I don't feel very motivated as much as usuall.