ch. 12

I step into the tent and saw Shane laying down.
"You wanted to see me?" I ask curiously. This guy is always a surprise.
"Yeah, ya" he mumbles getting up with little effort.

I raise my eyebrows expecting a answer but all I got was a pair of eyes roaming my body. I snap at him, literialy snap in his face, like with my fingers. "hello!"
His eyes goes to my hands and then my face.

"Hey" he smirks.

Hey

Really

Are you serious right now.

"Did u want something?" I ask trying to get to the chase. I don't like it In here. 
"Do you count" he takes his eyes over me again and I cringe with disgust. Sicko.

"Ya, bye" I say getting up and almost walking out when I feel him get up to. Nut-job.

I'm out of his tent now and he's standing, or should I say sitting, by his open tent. He winked at me, disgusting asshole. "If you want it," he paused for dramatic effect "come and get it"he finished smirking. "The only thing I want from you, asshole, is for you to stop sleeping with Lori, your not slick, we all know." His smirk almost instantly drops and his eyes darken.

I sarcastically smile and wave a goodbye.

Passing Ricks tent I couldn't help but realize, I'm a homewrecker. Huh, that's wierd to say. Lori was one first though.
Didn't make it right.
The voice in my head says.
What's crazy was I was tempted to reply back with 'i know that'.

What have I become?

A homewrecker

Crazy

Dumb

Useless

A fighter

A worrior

Strong

Weak
SHUTUP! gosh.

What's your problem! 
...
Okay I'm defiantly crazy.

I roll up my sleeve and look at my 3. I roll them back down.

Not seeing the log by the campfire I, of coarse, trip.

Falling forward, my head comes in contact with something hot, hard, solid, and brown. My vision instantly turned black and all I could hear was a long, never ending, high pitched beeping noise.