ch. 16

The next day at breakfast, fewer people are eating. I couldn't, the thought of my sister wanting to eat made me lose my appetite. I thought for sure Hershel wanted us gone but no word came to me. I'm not complaining either. Good for Ricky, he talked him out of it, I think.

What had happened was my sister, Mariah, got ate by a fucking walker when the gunshots were being fired. It was my fault. It was Shane's fault.

The sun has rose and Beth has tried to cut her wrist, in the same bathroom I did. Every one was freaking out because Hershel was not home. Maybe that's why I havn't heard of him.

I went to talk to Beth.

" knock knock" I say coming in. She motions for me to sit down.

"Hey" she says softly glancing at her thighs.

"Hey. I can't say I know how you feel because I can't. I never had a mom that cared about me. But think about what your mom would want. She wouldn't want this." I tried to reason with her.

She just looked at the floor.

She nods and stands up to walk out of the room. I follow her outside.

Beth and Maggie are really scared because Hershel is still not here. And I have to admit I am too. What if the same thing happened to him that happened to my sister?

Ricky, and Glenn are going to search for him. Sounds good. I'd offer to go but I'm just so emotionally drained I wouldn't be able to handle simple tasks.

While they were gone, we put the walkers in a pile and burned them

I resist to go back in the same tent as the one my sister past away in so Ricky put me and protector in another tent and Shane in the other one.

Things have been so great(note the sarcasm). Shane the douche. I've heard he's been going through something, well, same here.

_______________________

They come back home, with Hershel, thank God. But with some one else too. Rick said he is blindfolded and that he will be taken into custody after his surgery. Nice.

He tells everyone to get some sleep but once I lay down, I spot protector leaving.

Taking care of business. Me, being the lazy sad person I am, didn't go. I knew what was going to happen. Don't want to be apart of it. I dont want to see a little kid be beaten by someone I looke up to.

The next morning was different. I realised that Rick, still avoiding me, didnt kill the bastard. Don't blame him though. He is a kid any way.

We buried my sister. I visit her grave everyday since that night. Heartbreaking for sure but, can't change the past, only the future.

No one needs to die any more, that's why when we voted to keep or not to keep Randalls life and reality together, I said save him. No one deserves to die.

Randall is still in the barn and the boys are beating the shit out of him, trying for answers. Sometimes, it actually works while other times, he regrets not telling them things. But if I was slowly dying, I would too.

***********************
VERY IMPOTANT!!!

This one is crazy short, I know. I don't think I should continue this book because no one likes it😂 I get no comments and it all together just sucks. Pls comment if I should delete or not