Ch. 5

He tries kissing me again but I get off of him. He gives me a confused look and I glare at him. "Your married jack ass" I say. "Uh, yeah" he says scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah?" I say mocking his voice and squinting my eyes. "Okay look I'm sorry, but wh- why did you kiss me back."  He says confused.

"It was in the moment asshole." I say obviously feeling guilty for kissing a married man. But why? Lori was always a bitch to me. So why did I care if she got hurt? I don't know why, but I was. And it was obvious because rick says "it wasn't your fault, you just saw how hot I was" he says smiling. Is he really trying to joke right now.

I turn my head and laugh so slightly, I knew he wouldn't be able to hear it, cause he wasn't  even good with that on the training. This man. I flip him off and tell him we're leaving.

"Are we ganna talk about it?" He ask after a few minutes of awkward silence. I scoff "No" I say likes it's the most obvious thing in the world. " why? I thought I kinda meant something." He says. " it didn't mean shit rick" I snap. " I didn't mean shit huh? That's not what you said when you kissed Daryl am I right?" he says.
Where now where the tree line is. I turn around and slap rick in the face earning a few gasps. He even looks takeing back. "For your information rick, never have I ever" I say takeing a imaginary drink. "And don't bring him into a conversation like this ever again. Or you won't just get a little sissy slap to the face. "
I say.

I see a lot of people starring at us when I turn around. " the hell you people looking at?" I yell makeing them all turn back around and continue what they were doing except the one and only Daryl. The only one I trust right now.

I start to walk away when I feel a hand grab my arm making me yank it back immediately making Daryl come by my side     Now who is it? Because it's obviously not Daryl.  He's by my side. He looks tense, making me give him a nod of assurance.

I turn around and face a very pissed but sympathetic looking Shane. "Yes?" I say still mad about kissing a married man and likening it. "What's up with you?" He asks. "nothing. " I mumble and begin to walk towards my tent.

I feel a hand on my shoulder but the second it's there it's gone and I can hear weird noises. I turn around to see rick Shane and Daryl all pushing each other and getting in each other's faces.

They are 3 stupid boys.
3 Stupid boys.

I start my way back up there to try and stop Daryl before he kills them all. He's got Shane in a chokehold and he has his knee on Ricks chest. I mentally laugh at them. Shane still trying to hit Rick.

I'm up there in 5 seconds. I pull Daryl out of the fight leaving Rick and Shane to duke it out. I stop midway in my footsteps because Shane's in front of me. I roll my eyes. "We need to talk" he says "sure because I have so many options" I say sercasticly. "My tent at 6" he states.

"Sure" I say squinting my eyes and cocking my head in front of me a little and roll my eyes as I make my way to my tent. Daryl following I'm the process.