Ch. 4

The next morning I wake up to see Rick step in the tent. I immediately sit up.

" Jesus you scared me, need anything?" he laughed soon waking Daryl in the process. 

"Sorry. Just wondering if you could teach me how to hunt, is all."

"Sure" I say getting out the bed and asking Rick to step out so I could change. He did and I took off my shirt to change in my dark green one when I heard Daryl chuckle. I quickly looked over to see him starring at me.

"Look away pervert!" I say.

He chuckles then says. "new nickname?"

"Will be if u look at me again when I'm changing." I say flipping him off.

He mutters a what ever and closes his eyes.

After I get my clothes and boots on I make my way towards the outside world and grab a bowl of food. I see carl, he's sporting a gunshot wound, he's asking for more. Noticing how littles left I get up and give my bowl to carl and wink at him.

Even though I'm starving.

"Strong boys need extra to keep in good shape right?" I say poking him in the side.

He laughs and so do everyone else. I go find Rick to help him know how to hunt and see him by the side of my tent. When he sees me he walks this way and says.

"When did you leave? I was waiting for you for like 30 minutes." He says exaggerating.

"Oh, what ever Ricky, I went and got some food. Ready to go hunt and see if you make a fool of yourself?" I say laughing.

"Why not" he says. Soon though Daryl comes and asks where we are going. I say "Ganna try and teach Ricky how too hunt."

"Goo' luck" he says walking away shaking his head.

I laugh. And walk towards the woods. Rick following to.

After a while we see foot prints. I ask Rick to try and follow it. He ends up getting lost and I can't help help but chuckle at the man in front of me.

We have been put here for 2 and a half hour. All he knows how to do is look for blood. He's helpless.

We begin to make it back with about half a dozen squirrels. Rick only catching 1, and 1/2 if you count the body he found by the trees.

Wow. I spent 3 hours trying to help this man and he can barely catch anything.

About 2 miles out a twig seems to suddenly shape shift in front of me and I fall on my face. So I thought. Until I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my back and hold me up so I'm facing him.

We stare in each other's eyes and I suddenly forgot to breath. I see him leaning in as so do I before I even recognize I'm doing it. In a nano second, are lips were together moving in sync. I'm pulled up and my legs are now behind his back.

One arm around my back and the other under me. It lasted for a couple minutes until we had to pull away for air. I see him smirk a little. Not a victory smirk, but a cute, sweet, inicient smirk.
I end up smiling to but it soon fades when I remember Lori and the ring on her finger. Rick wasn't wearing a ring.

Did he think I didn't know? Was he actually married to her. If they weren't why was she stuck to his side like a lost puppy?
Ya there together. I know, I know.

That's bullshit.