ch. 11

He reached behind me, ready to pull out my arm. He touches it with his hand, his piercing blue eyes still stare deep in my soul. I'm scared. He grabs it and starts pulling but I remain grabbing the sink with all my might. "Your only going to make this worse on yourself" he growls pulling harder.

I close my eyes and stay where I am. He then does some trick and gets my arm away from the sink that has blood trickling down from it. He looks at me like I'm crazy. I look down not having the adasity to look up to those blue eyes. What's this I'm feeling, guilty?

I feel a surprisingly soft hand touch my chin and pull it up.

I look up to those eyes that makes me want to sink, i bit my lip.

"Why?" He says. I look down not finding an answer. "Look at me kelsey" he says making me look at me. "Tell me, why" his voice is stern at the end. I open my mouth about to answer when Carl walks in.

Ricks hand stays glued and we both look over at him to see him not looking at either of us but at the blood that's driped to the floor.

I move from Ricks grip and face my whole body towards Carl. "Carl-" I was cut off by Carl asking. "Who's is that?" "No ones" I say. "Bull shit-" Carl says. "Watch your mouth" I say instentily regretting it. Carl looks taken back.

"Umm, I'm sorry" I say looking down and rushing out.

I walk out the house and pull out my gun. I see that it's fully loaded and put it back on my hip.

I decide to leave and clear my mind but I'm ganna go check out my sister first.

I walk in and kiss her forehead. She's still unconscious. I walk out the door and leave in the woods. I almost instantly fall on my face.
Stupid rock, I think and kick the rock but only for it to hurt my toes.
I spat at it and glared at in instead, that should do the job!

I'm walking for an hour and to my luck, come across a herd of 10. I climb the nearest tree witch is easy because I always stay near woods or trees in case these things happen. I climb the thick tree and the fuckers pass by me. I jump to the floor and sit on a log that just sorta looks comfy.

I was wrong

I was so very wrong.

Fire ants decided to fuck with me and climed up my arms and but me. Jumping up like a little girl, I smacked and hit and pushed until I was satisfied they were gone, or you know, dead. I found another place to sit and clear my mind.

30 minutes pass and the herd comes again.

Assholes.

Clearly god dosnt want me to clear my head so eventually  I decide to head back home to go to sleep. Once I see the farm I go to my tent and take off my boots. I groan in pain and move my foot around in circles. I lay down and try to go to sleep.

After awhile I realized I couldn't sleep I  lace up my boots. I look over to see Daryls sleeping . I walk outside to see a campfire going and Lori, Carol, Carl, and Maggie beside it.

I guess I'm going to go see Shane. Yayyy!!

I walk towards his tent and say a "knock knock". I hear him chuckle and say "come in"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Tell me what you think.
Vote too plz.
Love you 💕