Ch. 9

"Listen I know we barely know each other, but I need to get this off my chest. " he says pacing around. "And y-you sound like a person w-who can keep a s-secret." He says. I stick my arm out to stop him from pacing even more. "Glen! Stop! Ur hurting my eyes! Now tell me what you need to." I say trying to calm him.

"Alright, alright, I got this." He says leaving a airy chuckle at the end. "I'm just ganna come out and say it, there's walkers in the barn." He states. My heart stops. There's walkers in the barn. The barn that's close to my friends and sister? What the fuck. "Say something, please" he begs. "I don't kno- we have to do something glen. They need to know, Rick needs to know." I say.

His lips turn in a smile which makes me give him a confused look. "What Glen!" I yell confused. "Rick and Kelsey sitting in a tree-" he begins but I grab his lips and hold them. "Glen, since I like you, you can keep ur lips, but, don't ever say that again. He has a wife." I say letting go, him immediately putting both of his hands on his lips and rub them pouting and furrowing his eyebrows. Acting like a baby.

"Oww" he says. "Whatever Glen, when are you going to tell them." My smile immediately going to a frown. His face going to worried. "I don't know. " he states. Me noding and walking back towards my tent. "But Kelsey! Please don't tell anyone." I sigh but agree. I end up not going to my tent but to my sisters room. Seeing her peacefully sleeping Hershel walks in cleaning his hands on a napkin. "Hello" he says kindly. I smile warmly at him"thank you so much for helping. " I say. "It's the least I am do" he says. "Well, thank you again." I say. "you should eat and get some rest" he says. I nod and kiss her forehead. I step outside and walk towards the camp fire.

I grab a piece of Daryl's squirrel, him trying to push me away in the process. I laugh and end up getting another piece. I go back to my usual spot. Hershel's still in the house so it's just Shane on my side. I look to my right and the closes person, who is Glen. I smile at him, him giving one back. "Hey? Why didn't you come to my tent yesterday?" Shane says. I can see from the corner of my eyes that Ricks listening. "Fell asleep" I say. He nods and asks me to come by today. I see Rick tense "sure,why not" I say. He nods. "7?" I only hum a sure. How much harm can he actually do. Even if he tried something, I know self defense.

Learned by myself. Self taught if I say so my self. Even taught my sister. We had to learn because are dad. Shivers go down my spin just thinking of the dick head. Sweat started forming on my forehead but I still sat by the hot fire. "You cold" Shane asks "far from it actually" I say getting up and walking away. Rick following.
Him trying to be quiet but I hear him. I think Mexico can hear him to. "Yes bear stomps"I say turning around "your going to Shane's?" He asks. Hands on hips.

"Yes, is there a problem?" I ask, putting my own hand on my hip. "Only the fact he fucked my wife last night!" He kinda yells. I see a movement behind him and look to see a very shocked Lori "and your wife's wright there." I say pointing to her. He slowly turns around with a pissed off face. "Uh" is all she says. "What the fuck Lori! I loved you." He states tears in the corner of his eyes threatening to fall. I didn't want nothing more but to walk up to him and hug him but I had to restrain my self. "Rick, baby, please. I'm sorr-" she began but rick cut her off "don't" he says putting his hand up. Stopping her.

"Tell the group were gone hunting. We are ganna look for Sophia to" is all he says before beginning to the woods.

-------------------------------------
Let me know what you think plz