3 》Sorry, Love

Let's see...

Minho scrolled through the information sent to his phone as he was stood over his sink, the last of his leftover chicken alfredo from last night balanced precariously on the lip of the counter as he chewed through the squishy noodles. Mouth occupied with slurping through the thick sauce as his eyes narrowed as he scanned through the texts sent to the camboy; An address, a real name, a screen name, the various posts such person was talking about listing his personal information, the reason behind them because the camboy was being pressed for meeting up with a viewer, and he adamantly refused. Plus the response he was given shortly after, Minho's rough estimate for how long it would take to do damage control on the posts, the general amount it would cost the camboy for his work, an amount he agreed to despite it's expense.

Would he rather be on the covert mission, sneaking through the backdoors of code to find passwords, bank account information, credit card numbers?

Actually, no. This was more fun, by far.

He thumbed through, another bite on his spaghetti half occupying him. The small paws of the black cat tapping along the tile of the kitchen until it was able to jump on the counter next to him. He prodded her with his hand, careful not to skewer the cat on the end of his fork, "Gummy, off the counter. You're not supposed to be here."

The cat just stretched long, then sat down. Staring at him with those big yellow eyes.

He scoffed, returning to his phone.

Han Jisung. Goes by Cheshire online. Turns out he's a massive figure in the camboy... Community?

Minho quickly moved on from the name and the continued on to the spam of doxxing posts he was sent, flipping through their content to inspect the true amount of damage done.

Underneath his skin, his blood began to boil.

Nearly everything that could be posted about a person, was in those chunks of text. The doxxing posts. Many of them, many being spread fast in the webs of the internet, those venomous spiders lingering behind phone screens and computer keyboards already snagged him in their trap, slowly biting into the poor man, the repost counters slowly ticking up every time he refreshed the pages and checked them. This camboy, Han Jisung, his full name, his address, his personal phone number, his age, even his height and was that... Was that his blood type? How the hell would anyone have figured out his blood type? Did they hack into his hospital records or something? Why would anyone want to know the blood type of a camboy?

He continued through the posts, cramming another mouthful of the noodles into his cheeks. Almost choking on them trying to escape down his throat.

Until he was met with an odd set of pictures, attached to the other exposing posts. His fingers digging into the phone sides as he gritted his teeth together, more of that same anger poking his mind at the sight that met his eyes; Fairly blurry in their motioned and darkened out nature, cropped down seemingly from other various photos that could have been easily found on other people's social media, focused on someone in the background, or a particular face set in the center of a group of friends, two pictures with the person wearing one of those face masks covering his mouth and nose. Thankfully, almost impossible to see the face clearly in the post. A few distinct details could be made out; Exceedingly round eyes, the umbral black hair with an odd floofiness to their middle.

He kept scrolling through, trying to keep the grip on his phone from completely breaking through the edges.

This is disgusting. Because you said 'No' to someone? You're not their fucking property.

Minho closed up the tubberware, throwing the container back into his fridge as he immediately set off to his bedroom. Continuing to scroll around,

More of those same photos, zoomed in, most of them dated to be from five years ago.