28 》Don't Bring The World With You

Forewarning: Baby jisung has a rough time toward the end. Bit of an agoraphobia attack on his side of things, and he gets a little harsh with some self deprication concerning the whole "camboy" thing (•ө•)

Felix had enough of Minho a week into the 'break-up'.

Yes, he loved his older brother. He loved him dearly. Related by blood or by redtape paperwork which proclaimed them as family to be harboured with the utmost of care, he loved him as any younger sibling would love their older sibling. Minho was an annoyance to him in the best of times, a menace to both of their lives, a piece of shit, a dickhead, a clown throughout their entire childhood, the whole circus on most days, complete with jumping lions and flaming torches juggled on unicycles, Felix had about a hundred grudges against him, and even more when it came to bets they made. Dibs too. Minho owed him a shit ton of money, a new car to drive after accidentally wrecking his first one (A Corvette too! Minho crashed his Corvette, that DICKHEAD), a horse, three bags of spicy potato chips, and a singular silly band bracelet. Don't ask.

However, with that said, Felix would give the world for Minho. For every party night gone wrong he had to phone to his older brother for help, when that knight in shining cardboard armor came running to escort him safely back home, or to a fast food chain to pick up a meal in the late night hour to take his mind off of whatever happened; For every person Minho side eyed and scrutinized, scared off when he knew they were after nothing good, that one guy who insulted Felix's freckles that Minho slugged in the jaw hard enough to break the bone, even if it led to a lengthy suspension and a celebration within their own household; For every sought comfort Minho readily gave to him, every meal he cooked to drown their sorrows away, every insult he happily flung to make his younger brother laugh when he was stuck with his own tears.

And again, with that said, Felix wanted to kick him hard enough to boot his ass to the next dimension.

He unlocked the door to his older brother's apartment, tiptoeing inside the low lighting and locking the door behind him to close them off to any eavesdropping words. Quickly spinning his head around the clean layout to find where he went off to, "Min?"

And finding him in the kitchen, stand by his sink. Staring stupidly back to Felix, frozen with a head of lettuce in one hand and a bottle of ranch dressing in the other.

"You're looking well?" Felix furrowed his eyebrows, stepping farther into the kitchen to lean himself against the older's fridge. Allowing the view given by that angle to take in his older brother; Dressing well considering he was probably lounging around his apartment all day with nothing else to do but his hacking work to pay his bills, a black T-shirt with some type of vibrant vaporware street racing thematic to it, some cargo pants he probably found stacked underneath a pile of unwashed laundry, Minho was shit at keeping up to date on his laundry, it was a miracle he didn't smell like a sweaty teenage garbage dump and actually had a nice scent to him; Not the rough, tear ridden mess he was a few days prior. With one more glance checking him over, Felix concluded with a satisfied hum, "Here I was worried you'd be wrecked after everything with Jisung."

Minho just sighed. He turned back to the sink. Poured more ranch over the lettuce head. And took a bite as if the massive vegetable was an apple.

What the fuck.

What the actual fuck????

"Or, maybe I was right to be worried," Felix cringed back in disgust, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Eating," Minho shrugged around the lettuce clouding his mouth.

"A head of lettuce and ranch?"

"It's a salad."