21 》BEST FRIEND FUCKER!!!

Forewarning: Little bit of a panic attack on Jisung's side (•ө•)♡

Minho was in love.

Stupidly, desperately, in love with that boy and that lovesickness only seemed to grow more and more by the moments.

Yes, the cuddling sessions started to become more and more frequent. The aftercare became more and more frequent. Spending time together in Jisung's apartment, room, joking around together to fill the quiet space with their voices simply to listen to one another for a moment longer, talking about their interests,  became more frequent. They kept the same routine when it came to sex, yes, they had the whole act, the foreplay, and the check-ins during, 'Is this okay?', 'Do you like this?', 'It feels good, keep going', 'Can we stop for a minute?', etc., they still did all of that. That's what their relationship was based on. Their relationship was built around those hookups and would end as soon as one of them found another toy to play with. Still, doesn't mean Minho didn't enjoy the growing closeness and any given opportunity to be with the camboy. He even helped Jisung do his laundry.

Yes.

Lee Minho helped Han Jisung clean up after a stream and did his laundry when he still hadn't touched his own pile at home. He helped clean, wash, fold, AND put away his clothes while they listened to music together. Incredible. Amazing. Which meant cuddles afterwards! FUCK YEAH! (Another thing Minho noticed, Jisung loved cuddling after his streams. Adored it. Always faceplanted right on his chest, nuzzled into him, and wouldn't move for shit the rest of the night. Not even to get the hot chocolate he was heating up in the microwave).

It's...

It's okay, right?

To indulge in him, his feelings, even for a few moments. As long as he wasn't obvious about it. As long as he didn't outright say he enjoyed the sex, yeah, sex was great, but came to love those domestic moments with him more. To simply spend time with him, keep that lithe frame enveloped within his arms to feel the throbbing of that adorable heart against his chest, a forehead cuddled into the crux of his neck while they cuddled together, soft kisses hovering on his lips that lingered a moment too long to mean nothing and too short to mean more while they talked gently, this was the life. This was everything. Minho was damn into it, into him, wanted more, could never get over him, wanted to stay in that apartment with that bit of sunlight forever. Wanted to keep him. Wanted to be a part of him, his life, wanted to have his own resting place within the younger's heart.

Even if he knew, he wouldn't be able to.

That wasn't their relationship.

That wasn't...

So why the fuck was he walking back into Jisung's room with a steaming cup of lavender tea in his hands and a slice of cheesecake, in the other?

Taking a chomp out of the sweet dessert for himself, he set the requested drink down on the younger's nightstand. After forcing Jisung to haul himself up on wobbly legs to take a shower, the gentle rush of those warm droplets drifting loud serenity from the adjacent bathroom sprinkling down, Jisung had popped his soaked head from the bathroom to ask for the drink. In the midst of Minho picking up the clothes strewn around the bedroom in a frantic desperation, trying to clean and tidy up the complete mess of a room they made, swapping out the bedsheets with his own sore muscles while attempting to recover his missing hoodie in where that bit of fabric escaped to when he wasn't paying attention. In the midst of redressing himself but settling for walking around shirtless until he could find his white hoodie.

I'll take a shower at home.

Minho placed the cheesecake slice back on the saucer plate, leaving the rest for Jisung to devour when he was done with his shower.