19 》You Said To Stop

Jisung laughed gently.

Carefully, a step crossed over the other, untwisting as that outfit presented itself so beautifully to the hacker relaxing on the younger's coffee table After a long (Exactly two seconds) debate over whether or not Minho wanted to see the outfit he had worn on the previous stream, Jisung had adorned himself with that thin gold chain looped around his waist like the glimmering leaflets of paint sparkled along his body, fluorescent gems, speckled like freckles along his bare chest, having settled for fitting the chains over a bare chest despite the comfy sweats he wore on his hips.  Framing that lithe body. Eclipsing him in empyrean divinity. A god. An idol, something to be loved, held delicately, worshipped. Spinning around himself, time and time again to show off the outfit to the only spectator viewing him.

The only spectator seeing him as he was, like this.

These soft little giggles and pronounced laughters leaving his chest whenever Minho made a fast comment, quips that danced with the sparkles in his eyes and the tiptoed balanced of his spinning steps shyly showing off the body chain to him. Twinkles from the moving metal colliding on his skin, dazzling like heavenly chimes sprinkled in a breezy summer day; Honey dripped on watermelon slices cubbed to be pressed between parted lips, iced drinks cooled on park benches to pair with that refreshing fruit in all it's fine excellence, the intimacy of resting underneath the golden of that powerful sunlight with the most beautiful person to love. To hold delicately in his hands, even if he couldn't leave his apartment, Minho would have loved to take him to enjoy the heated days.

Whatever.

It's fine, no problem.

If he couldn't go out, Minho just had to bring that warmth to him. Either way, as long as he was with that camboy, he really didn't give a shit where they were or what they were doing.

How else had the opportunity to see him like this, all doe eyes and comfy clothes, being eased in the solitude of the midnight, cute little steps that bounced his hair, not doing anything besides feeling high off the artificial drug another's presence could be, anyway? His viewers? Nope. Chan, Changbin? Those fiends were heathens. HEATHENS. They wouldn't know being domestic and comfortable with another person if it spat in their faces. Felix? HAHAHAHAHAHA. As if. Minho was the only one who got to see Jisung like this; Relishing in a wave of paradise on his lips, the sunlight he could create with the faintest of his smiles. Taking them to the sun, beyond, past the horizon and through the stars, a brilliance he could never catch as much as he wished to follow after.

With another beam down to Minho, Jisung spun once more. Chains splaying out, rustling as they were disturbed from him like Arcadian feathers, an afterglow haloed around him as he came closer to the hacker with timid steps. His habit, biting into the bottom lip Minho found himself desiring to sink into during the day, during the night, he just wanted to kiss the man. He just wanted to kiss the hell out of him, hold him delicately in hugs, cuddles, even if he knew he wouldn't be able to stay without having to go farther. Even if he knew, he couldn't have those intimate moments, Jisung made that clear enough and Minho was determined to respect those boundaries, he still desired it in his mind. He still wanted to treat him like gold. Golden sunlight, asking him timidly, "Do you like it?"

"I do, it makes me happy," Minho admitted with a nod. His own uncontrollable upturn of his lips coming about him as he let each spin wind himself deeper into the other's dizzying traps. Layed out perfectly to keep snagging him by his cheeks, dragging him back to that apartment no matter the distance he had to that room, playing him like the foolish romantic he was to believe the grin on the camboy's face meant something.

Meant more than the beam of a hook-up anticipating when neither of them could withstand the distance the intoxicating poison begged for them to sever. But, wasn't that the truth? Jisung was  popular, well-known, camboy. He always performed. Always grinned, simpered, challenged, he knew how to hook an audience and keep them on his line while he strung them along. Minho was no different. Where Minho paid in his hacking skills keeping that sunlight from being burned, the cookies he frequently baked for him, the few times he stayed a moment more to clean up, cuddle for a while before leaving (Yes! Aftercare! Finally! Which, Minho quickly learned Jisung loved to shove his nose into his neck and breathe there for a while. Something about how he smelled being comforting? But, shit it made all of this harder.). Minho paid, the same as everyone else. The same as his viewers, his followers.