25 》I Know What I'm For.

Bang!

Minho startled at the ear shuddering noise rattling through the walls of his room, trembling down as his jolted fingers shot back from the keyboard, ripping his headphones off his ears and whipping to his now, wide open bedroom door. To where Felix stared back at him. To where, the culprit of the jumpscare looked at him as if he was an anomaly of catastrophic proportions meant to year apart the space-time continuum instead of a proper human being sitting in that gaming chair. NPC stand style. A blank emptiness to the void of thoughts or words consuming the brothers in the vast universe of oppressive quiet that spanned between them. Occupied with the faint thrumming from the music blasting over the headphone speakers laid across his collarbones to hear what that phenomenon had to say to him.

Felix looked at the phone in his hand. Then back up to Minho. Returning to the NPC idle in the threshold of that open door as he interrogated, "Mid-ho, are you free Saturday?"

"No, I cost money, constantly," The older stretched a hand out, briefly tapping down on the satisfyingly clicky space bar to pause the thumping beats from his music so he wouldn't miss any of the gossip that pop song was blasting into his ears. Not without missing the fast eye roll from his younger brother with the sarcastic response flung back to him. Dragging to the back of his head in succession to a matured reaction to Minho's immature responses flung back to him without mercy. Felix didn't need mercy. Felix needed problems, and Minho was more than welcome to give him the annoyances he was deserving of while he leaned back in the gaming chair. Faced toward the younger. Tapped the pads of his fingers together, as if he was an evil scientist scheming to corrupt the world with his creations, "Why? Why do you need me?"

"Okay so," Felix stepped into the room and shut the door behind him, starting the ramble with excited glimmers in his eyes. As if he was waiting to be asked. As if he was ready with the monologue, desperately hoping the older would fall into his trap. He scurried over to the older's bed, flopped to have a seat at the edge, and sparked up, "Seungmin wants to be official with me. Like, you know, a couple-"

Minho scrunched his nose up, "Ew."'

"Fuck you."

"Why you?"

"Minho."

"You're a rat?"

"Why can't you be happy for me?"

"Because you stole my charger exactly thirty two times, and, yes I am keeping tally," Minho argued back to the scrutinizing eyes staring him down as if he was the complete scum of the Earth, eyes narrowed and head tipped, eyebrows quirked and a scowl threatening to pierce through his very fiber with laser beams rocketed from the younger of the pair. That stare almost returned to Felix as he turned around to the bundle of midnight void curled up on the bed sheets, attacking the pet with affection of kisses and scrubs while that bell jingled in delight to the attention. Minho would've chopped his hand off for touching Gummy when she was sleeping so cutely (Almost as cute as Jisung, curled up in a buttery croissant shape), but he let it pass for now. Reclining back into his seat more as he prompted, "Anyway, so, continue."

"He was going to ask me but. BUT! Get this. Because he can't actually meet Momma and Dad since he can't take time off of work, he wants to get dinner with you and kind of... You know. Make sure you're alright with him seeing me," Felix raved to him. The smile on his lips growing tenfold moment by moment, spreading wide through his features sprouting up like a verdure jungle vibrant in the foliage that evergreen canopy could contain, radiating like melted strawberry ice cream walking from the crunchy waffle cone which held that tasty freeze from warm hands threatening to thaw that ice, glowing delicately in the wiggling of his shoulders and the bouncing disturbing Gummy from her rest. The midnight cat instead coming to sit up and judge that man through the narrowed tilt of her yellow eyes.