20 》Stuffed Animals Don't Have Kinks?

Let's get a few things straight.

One,

Jisung is cute as fuck. Babygirl. Changbin would be jealous if he knew this boy existed. They could have a battle for the best babygirl.

Two,

Jisung is a dangerous weapon of mass destruction when he finds out what buttons to press. And Minho had no idea his name could sound so beautiful until he heard the way it slipped from his tongue their next few meetings.

Thr—

"Hold this."

A stuffed animal slammed into Minho's face.

He laughed gently, catching the descent of the animal before he held it in front of him. The beady eyes staring back. Judging him as he held the stuffie delicately in his hands. Yes, this pastel blue tyrannosaurus rex with squishy talons and more marshmallow stuffing to fluff it up than the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, was identical to the stuffed animal he helped Felix in picking out for his friend's birthday around a year ago. Briefly, Minho assumed that both Jisung and Felix's friend were enthusiasts for stuffed animals, based off the few he had in his bedroom. Not many, just one or two here and there, including the dinosaur he was holding in his hands. Which, him being an enjoyed of stuffed aninals somehow was fitting for the camboy. More fitting than the more sensual exterior he tried to wear.

Was it childish? Absolutely, not. If anything, Minho thought the stuffies were fucking cute. He was honored when, a few nights ago when they were both coming down off that dream-like ecstacy thundering their hearts and clouding their minds with an unaltered bliss, Jisung decided to introduce him to his collection. Yes, introduce him. As in, show him each of the pillowy animals with his adorable little sweater paws pointing out their names, their interests, their birthdates, their ranking in which is the most cuddly, and which is most likely to crave the taste of blood, in which apparently the horse stuffie Mr. Scoots craves problems constantly.

Anyway, not the point.

Point was, Minho was holding the dinosaur plushie while they were... Doing whatever they were doing, which was currently joking and quipping back and forth while Jisung cleaned his bedroom up from the mess he made before streaming a few hours prior. Turning his eyes off of the stuffed animal and back to Jisung, who was scooping the mustard yellow hoodie Minho threw off of himself and onto the desk in the bedroom when he first walked through the door. The camboy hurriedly slipping himself inside the hoodie as it's color dwarfed him away, consuming him, devouring him entirely while he waddled around the room. Head popping up from the neckline with a small mewl of surprise tugging the fabric down, hair now tussled and messy from the hoodie, sticking everywhere with the static springing the strands eclectically. 

Holding the tyrannous rex still while he watched Jisung bend over to grab a makeup brush off the floor, squeezing away behind his dresser to reclaim the runaway bristles trying to make a hasty escape to another realm. Enjoying the view he was given.

And subsequently being caught shamelessly checking him out when the camboy wiggled back out of the crevasse to continue his cleaning before he asked, "What color are my eyes?"

"Purple," Minho tossed and slapped the T-Rex into the fifth dimension, "Next question!"

"Don't slap Strawberry!"

"Oh, so I can slap you but not Strawberry."

"Stuffed animals don't have kinks?" 

"Yeah... Strawberry though, he probably..." Minho trailed off, leaning back on the mattress as he propped himself on his side, an elbow digging down into the sheets beneath him.