29 》Similar... Nostrils...?

The kid stared.

Then pointed at him.

"Uncle Stupid!"

"Poopy pants," Minho greeted the young demon of a child that was Seungmin's son with a fond smile. He pulled the door to Felix's house closed behind him as he stepped inside the humble abode, coming to crouch down to eye level with those stupidly glimmering eyes that greeted him as soon as he stepped through that threshold, Chan in quick tow behind him for who knows why. Those no brain eyes. All stupid, no thoughts. Bowl hair cut that made him look like a Teletubby in Minho's opinion, stupid kid private school uniform fitting for the fact his Dad had an INSANE net worth (Yes, Minho did a little digging into Seungmin's records when Felix wasn't paying attention, no he wasn't about to tell Felix that Seungmin's family had a monopoly on real estate in the city), a general sense of confusion on the kid's face as Minho ruffled his hair a bit, "How are you doing, kid?"

"Stupid," The kid clapped those tiny grubby hand's full of Cheeto dust and some kind of sticky icky something stuck between the fingers on Minho's face, the small palms leaving a sting radiating through his skin.

"I know," He simply forced his eyes to fall close. Allowing the sting on his face to sink down, descending deep to ease the pain in his chest. The ache which clawed through his broken heart surfacing up to his cheeks, surfacing to the memories of Jisung, of losing Jisung, of how stupid he was for letting his feelings sprout when he shouldn't of, he was an idiot. The noob was right, Lee Minho was a no-gains, no-brain, idiot. He sighed again, coming to scoop the kid up in his arms to trudge farther into the house with the little grubby worm wiggling in his embrace, "I know, I'm an idiot. So don't be like me, got it Eunpoo? Grow up and be a big crazy rich man like your Papa and then, fund my dreams to start a llama farm, okay?"

"Yesth!"

"Awesome!"

"Minho, don't use Seungmin's child to fuel your dreams of making a llama farm, you have enough of your own money to do that," He heard the words huffed from the couch in the living room, a voice Minho quickly pinpointed to be Felix. That assumption of who was talking to him confirmed as soon as he ensured Chan locked the door after them, and stepped into the living room with Eunwoo supported in the airlift of his embrace; His younger brother sitting bundled on the couch wrapped in a snuggled blanket, and upon stepping closer, realizing that lump of sheet wasn't enveloping Felix. Instead, the cluster of puffy hair he recognized to be Seungmin laying his cheek in his brother's lap, completely passed out while Felix busied himself with ironing the strands of the older man's hair away from his forehead.

Though, Minho would be completely lying if he said he didn't sense the uncomfortable air which staled the atmosphere as soon as Felix caught sight of the rock drummer wandering aimlessly behind him. Don't ask. Chan was doing shopping runs with Minho. Which now means, he was stuck. Here. In Felix's house. About as stiff and disquieted as someone who accidentally wandered into a haunted house in a horror movie but retained knowledge of the fact they're trapped in an inescapable rated R horror movie. The kind of discomfort between them that came when seeing an ex again freshly after a bitter breakup, the shivers which déjà vu traveled up and down spines while the fade mocked them, a odd feeling between them that seemed to sustain within the crescendo of silence Minho was forced to stand between them as a barricade.

Ready to square up and throw fists if necessary.

He'd do it too. He'd throw fists at his best friend for his little brother if they got into a bickering match right. He would absolutely slug Chan hard enough to bust his teeth out if he started arguing with him or insulting him, especially if he decided to start a fight in front of not only Felix's new boyfriend Seungmin, but the wormy maggot of a grimy child hugging his chest like some kind of hairless koala. No, his opinion on kids didn't change, he still hated all children on this world with a loathing passion worthy of rivaling his hatred for when the freckled shithead didn't close his fuCKING BEDROOM DOOR, but that didn't mean he thinks adults should fight in front of children. They didn't deserve that. Not for a second. Still, not only would he get physical with Chan if needed, he would start a nuclear World War III if it meant he'd be defending Felix.