12 》No Way

Forewarning: Mild spice 2/3rds of the chapter. It's actually kind of cute :( They're just really cute

If, you went back in time and found Lee Minho from a year or so ago. If, you found him, looked him in the eye and told him,

"Hey. In a year, you're going to be making out with a famous camboy you met off the internet, on his couch, in his apartment, barely an hour after seeing him face to face, because you're THAT desperate for physical contact."

He would laugh in your face and tell you to leave him the hell alone.

Life is, kind of funny in the way it works out, isn't it?

Such as, him breaking every single rule he established for himself as a hacker simply to satisfy his own stupid cravings. Simply to, be given the undeniable chance to indulge in his physical attraction to this unfamiliar stranger writhing underneath him. Yes, that's all this was; A physical attraction. He knew that. He was attracted to the camboy's face, his body, his voice, his eyes, nothing else. There was nothing else to be attracted to but that anyway; He barely knew him outside of what brief information they shared and the personal data dumped online by the doxxing. Beside that, Minho didn't really know anything about him besides; He was attracted to Jisung. Jisung was attracted to him. They were both desperate, aroused as hell by being in the other's presence, and needed to go touch some grass.

Even if, all they had been doing was gently kissing. After the initial rough press from Jisung, both of them maintaining the contact but quickly backing off. Not pressing to initiate anything more than the rhymic moving of their lips as Minho somehow found himself on top of the younger, elbows caging him in as his fingers occupied themselves with wandering hair strands against the couch cushions. Joints aching as they supported his weight, trapping them both somewhere between incredibly hungry for the other, and still too awkward with one another to do more than keep their lips slotted together, moving together. Softly making out on the camboy's couch.

Resisting every urge in his body to lay his hands on the adorable man and learn him. Begin to feel, understand who he was beneath the sweater, understand why the hell Lee Minho was stuck so far underneath this Han Jisung's spell when he hardly even knew him.

Begin to understand why he enjoyed the soft lips that welcomed him in, the puffs and pants that slowly began to meet his eardrums, the stuttering of his own heart roaring in his chest. Believing the other could feel it whenever their chests accidentally brushed together. Believing he could feel how badly his dazed body was shaking as it flushed with warmth.

Daring to wonder, Minho backed off from the kiss, gently lifting himself away but remaining within their close proximity as whine slipped from the younger. Those adorable little hands moving gently up to him, to his cheeks, fingertips tingling into his skin as they trailed his cheekbones. Minho continued to twist the hair strands around his fingers, glittery eyes raking him up and down. Head to toe as the stirring of his gaze sent the older dizzy. Completely stuck. He murmured, "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Yes," Jisung nodded eagerly, those glimmery eyes dancing with a certain tenderness. And his lips, fuck, swollen and slightly parted, gulping down a heavy breath, the heat from the most perfect sight a wildfire down Minho's spine. A perfect neediness in the running of his fingers against his cheekbone, "Yes, please."

"Where, love?"

"Anywhere you want."

Minho had to bite back a smile.

AhhhhHHUuuuufufHhhhh??!?

The way his heart fluttered at those words was not healthy. Not even in the slightest bit.