22 》So, Naturally, We Faked My Death

Forewarning: I think it's a given but the rat boys talk like boys

Minho kicked the door to the Rat Cave open. Pausing before blurting out loud, "I think I'm in love?"

"That's weird," Changbin didn't bother to look up from the guitar he was strumming. The jerk, happily swinging back and forth in Chan's indoor hammock as he played on the strings, hands sliding up and down the frets while he plucked a gentle melody.

"Right?"

"Who is it this time?"

"Same boy, my nicotine, the light of my life, a certain Han Jisung," Minho cooed to his friend, taking care not to trip over the devouring mouth of the bass guitar case set haphazardly by the wide mouth of the doorway as he sauntered inside. Ensuring not to close the door, just to piss off Chan. He can suck it up for a few minutes. While Minho's mind kept getting distracted, mercilessly yanked back time and time again to that camboy's bedroom. To his bedside. To his arms, situated on his lips, the thought of him, being with him, holding him, trailing over his weakening mind day by day. A drug. Cocaine. Jisung was cocaine, and Minho was hopeless every single time he could get a hit of that ecstacy in his bloodstream, "Ugh, he's damn addicting. Like fucking candy, last time I saw him, just, his face, his cheeks, when he was su-"

Someone cleared their throat.

Minho glanced to Felix, staring up at him from the black couch as he stilled on his bass guitar.

Staring for a moment.

Then looked back to Changbin.

"So, anyway, like I was saying, his cheeks-"

Felix covered his ears, muting them with the hem of his sweater sleeves as he screeched, "STOP IT! I DON'T WANT THE IMAGE IN MY HEAD!"

"No, no, I was going to say something nice! His cheeks puff up when he smiles and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He's super adorable, Lix! He gives nose scrunches and giggles. I want to hug him constantly," Minho quickly corrected himself. Words the farthest from what he was originally about to say, but he was feeling particularly kind today. In a decent mood. Teasing could be saved for another day. Another time, while he wasn't tossing his phone and his car keys down on the couch cushions to settle in with those two. Three quarters of the rat pack existing within their lair as Minho slumped down next to Felix on the couch, "Such a cutie. So adorable. I can't believe you didn't tell me your friend was so cute."

His little brother just scoffed at him. A disgust scrunching up his features as he looked at Minho. Raking up and down, scanning him over as if he was the scum of the earth. A rock stuck between the rivets of his shoe soles. A pokey lint ball stuck on the inside of the sweater he was engulfed in. The warm side of his pillow on an impossibly unbearable summer night while he wanted relief from the temperature. Adjusting the bass to sit easier across his legs, Felix scolded him with bared teeth and an upturned nose, "Sorry, Minho, but you're kind of a heathen. You, Chan, Changbin, are barbarians, I wasn't about to expose that pure ray of sunshine to you."

"Pure ray of sunshine?! He's a camboy! He's filthier than I am," Minho argued back to him in disbelief. And for the record, Jisung was not filthier than a particular Lee Minho with a newly discovered name kink. They were, more or less equal when it came to complete degenerates and disgusting beasts who needed to touch the verdure comfort of dwindling meadow grass they could sink their palms into to pet. A purity to restore them from being the foul-mouthed sinner both of them were. Still, it wasn't as if Felix would know the truw extent of the list of kinks Jisung proudly put on display for Minho. Right?