7 》The Kool-Aid Man Doesn't Knock

Forwarning: Long chapter, like 5000 words. It was supposed to be short idk what happened

Also, actual forwarning (?): Someone mentioned it being a good idea to tag things that are medical/have to do with disease or illnesses so uh,

There's that about 2/3rds of the way

Minho ripped the house door open, "Felix, did you take my— "

"Have you heard of knocking first?!" His brother shouted at him, whipping around as his hands stilled on the bass.

"The Kool Aid Man doesn't knock and neither do I," Minho laughed maniacally. He silenced the evil chuckles in his throat, taking in the annoyed face of his brother sitting on his couch for a moment as he toed his shoes off and stepped farther into the house. Coming to point his car keys as he accused him, "Did you take my charger, you little shit?"

"Why would I have taken your charger?" Felix scoffed, face scrunching up in offense as his hands gestured wildly to the air to prove his point. The custom bass Chan gifted him when he discovered the male was trying to learn the instrument, with it's blushing pink magnolia flower design matching perfectly to the, the expensive item (Not that Felix ever knew what the true price of that custom bass guitar was, the drummer never told him), balancing precariously from where he leaned it against his body. The strings singing softly in protest as it early tipped over while he ranted off to his brother, "I am an adult, we are not children anymore Minho, I don't steal your things to keep for myself, I buy my own shit, I do not break into your apartment to borrow—"

"Where is it?" Minho interrupted.

Felix pointed to a phone charger in the corner of the room, "Over there."

Tsking his tongue at the younger, Minho passed by to take back his phone charger from the thief. The robbery having been given away as soon as Minho returned home from his errand run and noticed the phone charger was replaced with a tapped cardboard replica. The poor drawing skills paired to the cute smiley face with hearts for eyes only meant once person. And ensuring to be a complete menace to his brother in combative return, while he was en route to the plugged-in wire to do a spin and flick Felix in the forehead before he could be stopped, quickly zooming away from him when his brother reached out with a hiss and clawed hands to grab hold of his escaping body. Happily skipping the rest of the way to taunt him in his stylish assault, plus the prompt getaway that ended with him victorious in the living room.

He ripped the charger out of the wall outlet, making sure it was seen he unplugged the phone that was VERY CLEARLY FELIX'S CARTOON DUCK PHONE CASE plugged into the wire. When he was the same one who tried to excuse himself of his guilt. The manipulator. The little shit. Minho was not about to lose his one and only phone charger held together with ten too many strips of electrical tape and charging end dunked into so many sticky drinks he could have made a wad of gum out of the gunk clung to it. He wasn't going to lose it, when he had been through thick and thin with the electrical plug, when he had it longer than he owned his own mind.

Before the triumphant Minho could get too far, his recovered phone charger in his jacket pocket and a new jubilance to every step he took, Felix stood up from the couch, "I'm heading to work soon, want to go with me?"

"Why would I want to?" 

"Because. Spend time with me."

Minho rolled his eyes and deflated, "Ugh."

"Uuuggggghhhhh," His brother mocked him, body flailing back and forth as he droned the sound out. He picked up his bass guitar, carefully lifting it in his hands as if it were the most precious child in this entire world, before sticking his tongue out, "This is why you can't count to ten without using your fingers."